Hey Alabama A&M

Oh yeah our top four receivers are all FBS transfers. BYU, Baylor, Texas A&M, and Michigan St. I know three of them can play. Tren’Davian Dickson (Baylor), and Tariq Buchanan (BYU) both were on the team last year. One of the two prizes of the recruiting class Donnie Corley (Michigan St.)

We dont give a damn about y’all sorry ass transfers...lol

I know you don’t and I wouldn’t expect you too. If you had to line up in font of him you would. The number one recruit out of the state of Michigan his senior year. He had over 500 yards his freshman year at State.

LOL, why do you care? You must be mad about that basketball team of your visiting the great state of Texas a week ago. Not one,but two L’s. Welcome to third place. How does that taste?

Oh word? That’s how you feel?
See I tried to take y’all side & take the high road.

Y’all are the most pathetic football team in the conference. In a talent rich state like Texas yet y’all finish near the bottom of the SWAC year in and year out. Y’all probably average 200 fans a game. I’ve seen middle school games with more people in the crowd than at Texas Sorry games.

Get y’all own stadium then come for the kings

Oh word? That’s how you feel?
See I tried to take y’all side & take the high road.

Y’all are the most pathetic football team in the conference. In a talent rich state like Texas yet y’all finish near the bottom of the SWAC year in and year out. Y’all probably average 200 fans a game. I’ve seen middle school games with more people in the crowd than at Texas Sorry games.

Get y’all own stadium then come for the kings

Calm down Dirty Bird, just call us Duke of the SWAC because all we do is win win no matter what. What have y’all won I don’t want to hear about baseball and softball because we tighten that @ss up in them sports too.

Now let’s talk about your football ball program or the lack there of. Y’all have no excuses you have a nice football stadium with fan support and y’all still can’t win. You don’t need to check me, you need to go check on your own football program.

Mighty Dog (is he still with us) come get your puppies.

A profound statement. Players who transferred from big schools soon realized they have less talent than the players who signed with HBCUs. The transferred players have no game experience or heart, but they come with the hype of being better. Standing on the sidelines in practice is just like a film guy who gets a head coach (JSU) job just because he or she were on staff.

A profound statement. Players who transferred from big schools soon realized they have less talent than the players who signed with HBCUs. The transferred players have no game experience or heart, but they come with the hype of being better. Standing on the sidelines in practice is just like a film guy who gets a head coach (JSU) job just because he or she were on staff.

Wow, transfers are like new girlfriends you have to wait and see

:eek::eek::eek:

Look at who's talking now........everybody's homecoming blitch for the last 20 years...TSU, y'all get for real maine....ha...ha

LMAO!!

You know its a cold day in hell when the conference slump buster is talking noise.

Have fun with those rejects TxSorry

LMAO!!

You know its a cold day in hell when the conference slump buster is talking noise.

Have fun with those rejects TxSorry

I don’t understand why you Bama A&M folks speak so highly of your football program. I went to the SWAC Championship Game each year it was in Houston. I don’t remember seeing Bama A&M there.

So, I went to the internet to google your history in football.i went to the internet because nigg_ _ lie. The internet don’t lie.
I googled your last five years. 2018 was your first winning season in the last five years. Get this, only two teams Bama A&M beat in the last five years finished that year with a winning season, JSU 5-5 (2018) and Bama St. 5-4 (2014).

Stop acting like your football program is all that because it’s not.

I don’t understand why you Bama A&M folks speak so highly of your football program. I went to the SWAC Championship Game each year it was in Houston. I don’t remember seeing Bama A&M there.

So, I went to the internet to google your history in football.i went to the internet because nigg_ _ lie. The internet don’t lie.
I googled your last five years. 2018 was your first winning season in the last five years. Get this, only two teams Bama A&M beat in the last five years finished that year with a winning season, JSU 5-5 (2018) and Bama St. 5-4 (2014).

:eek::oops:

What's Texas Southern's record against AAMU over the last 10 years?

Back