Here Is Mr. America in Not a Racist Country in 2016

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all have some serious issues. If Joe and Kamala came out and said America is racist nothing they are trying to accomplish would get done. Stop being stupid. Yeah I called you stupid. Only a dam fool doesn't understand that to accomplish anything you have to play the game dealt to you. Stop being a dumb azz nikker.

I'm not following what you are saying. Are you saying they have to appeal to Repubs or appeal to the Dems?
They don’t necessarily have to appeal to the Republicans, but that’s been their strategy during the campaign and during the first few months of the administration. The DNC was an example of that, with conservatives giving addresses promoting Biden. They know 75 million people voted for Trump in 2020 so they aren’t going to attempt to ignore that base completely. Plus, the majority of the country is politically conservative.

He’s been criticized a lot by progressives for wanting to work across the aisle despite the Trump administration and McConnell and others on the right being very hostile and obstructionist toward Dems.

Y'all have some serious issues. If Joe and Kamala came out and said America is racist nothing they are trying to accomplish would get done. Stop being stupid. Yeah I called you stupid. Only a dam fool doesn't understand that to accomplish anything you have to play the game dealt to you. Stop being a dumb azz nikker.
Obama never said America was racist and the right did everything possible to block his efforts to improve the country while he was POTUS.

As we’ve learned, or should have learned, white supremacy is gonna do what it do regardless and force even the people who we think are working for us to actually work against us in some aspects.

They don’t necessarily have to appeal to the Republicans, but that’s been their strategy during the campaign and during the first few months of the administration. The DNC was an example of that, with conservatives giving addresses promoting Biden. They know 75 million people voted for Trump in 2020 so they aren’t going to attempt to ignore that base completely. Plus, the majority of the country is politically conservative.

He’s been criticized a lot by progressives for wanting to work across the aisle despite the Trump administration and McConnell and others on the right being very hostile and obstructionist toward Dems.
OK. I understand what you are saying. Thanks.

So everybody just going to overlook what the post was about and bastardize another thread......SMH
Which thread? I need to go back and re-read it. I wanted to understand what Kendrick was saying about Joe and Kamala. I get this post is about Sen. Scott and what he said in the past vs what he said in his response to POTUS' speech.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Which thread? I need to go back and re-read it. i wanted to understand what Kendrick was saying about Joe and Kamala. I get this post is about Sen. Scott and what he said in the past vs what he said in his response to POTUS' speech.
Yeah, that seems to be the motis operandi around here. Just ignore the subject and interject other crap that derails the thread before it gets started. And Kendrick no less.

Would not a country made up of racists in fact be racist itself?
One thing that I understand is this is America. America is what it is. I could careless about some words. If getting this transportation bill passed and it helps those who needs jobs. Feeds them and the average person can make do with it. The hell with some words. The truth is no matter what bill passes or what we do to help people there will always be some who want take advantage of it. That is life. You can't save everyone. Only those who want help.

Yeah, that seems to be the motis operandi around here. Just ignore the subject and interject other crap that derails the thread before it gets started. And Kendrick no less.
My comment was in response to the mentioning of the relevancy of appeal as it related to Tim Scott and some else bringing up Joe and Kamala.

One thing that I understand is this is America. America is what it is. I could careless about some words. If getting this transportation bill passed and it helps those who needs jobs. Feeds them and the average person can make do with it. The hell with some words. The truth is no matter what bill passes or what we do to help people there will always be some who want take advantage of it. That is life. You can't save everyone. Only those who want help.
The only way that we can truly help people is to acknowledge all the barriers that stand in the way (or have stood in the way) of that and work to dismantle them. If we or our leaders don't do that or fail to acknowlege the root causes of inequity that have impacted generations of people, then the struggle will continue.

The only way that we can truly help people is to acknowledge all the barriers that stand in the way (or have stood in the way) of that and work to dismantle them. If we or our leaders don't do that or fail to acknowlege the root causes of inequity that have impacted generations of people, then the struggle will continue.
Oh ok. Look I understand what you're saying, but this transportation bill will be the biggest benefactor for minorities since 60 decades. Y'all can fight over words. I want results to help people. You can call me what you want. As long as I can benefit and see my friends and family benefit we good.

Last edited:
Back