Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTMFFLMBAO

Mighty Hornet
That was some funny shiznit!

[commentator]
Robber, what happened?
[Robber]
What happend was, he caught me with a stinging right, and I hit the canvas. I didn't make the 10-count.. and that's what happens in heavy weight fights!

[commentator]
Robber, did you take Mighty Hornet to lightly?
[Robber]
No, what happend was, he caught me with a stinging right, and I hit the canvas. I didn't make the 10-count.. and that's what happens in heavy weight fights!

[commentator]
Robber, were you thinking of your next bout?
[Robber]
Well, what happend was, he caught me with a stinging right, and I hit the canvas. I didn't make the 10-count.. and that's what happens in heavy weight fights!

[commentator]
Robber, isn't that what happens in all fights?
[Robber]
Again, what happend was, he caught me with a stinging right, and I hit the canvas. I didn't make the 10-count.. and that's what happens in heavy weight fights!

Can somebody send some help over here?
:D

Well well well It only took MH 2 years to put down something funny on the board. I guess we cant expect chit else from him until 2003. Where was he when it was time to smack Mich St?

Now here comes with the recycled smack.

Decay = GSU smack
Crying eddie = JSU smack

Just another lamb following the group with this cleche smack. Come up with something original before you get led over a cliff!

bulldogs and Lambs.... smalltime love at its best!
sheepdog.jpg

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Well well well It only took MH 2 years to put down something funny on the board.

two years, two months, two days, two hours, two minutes... that was some funny "Shiznit"!
:bawling:

JST,

Weren't you the one who deleted a picture similar to the one you posted when that guy from Tenn. State posted 2 tigers????

smh

I tell ya, give a kneegrow some keys and he swears he own the joint!!!!

This is sad.:( I'm still trying to figure out what Might Horny posted that was so dayum funny.:confused:

Mighty Hornet: The sky is blue

Richie Rich: score one point for MH.

Scraw: Don't hurt 'em MH.

Mike: ROTFLMMFGDAO.

It just keep getting more and more sadder.:(

Look at MH crying like a Bia bia!

MH - "you aint let TiSsUe smack lak dat.... Leave ME ALONEeeeee"

Rob you gotta realize that these bamas have no sense of humor or what is funny. The only truly funny post a Bama ever made, Hassan helped her write it. Their smack is non-existant.

This post is so smalltime it is on a lower level. It is so sad that it is the "worsest" thing I have ever seen. Smalltime people from smalltime schools try to come together be get bigtime but Smalltime + Smalltime = Smalltime.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Look at MH crying like a Bia bia!
Not me, kid. I just call it like I see it. Again YOU were the one who originally deleted this picture posted by BigBlueTiger and said it was "inappropriate" for this board

<font color=red>Who asked you?</font>

Double Standards if ya ask me!!!!!!

[Edited by J-State Tiger on 05-01-01 at 03:58 PM]

TP can you believe this clown started a thread to highlight his own ignorance? Its like when GW Bush was roasting himself the other night at the Media Banquet. Mr Ed 23 just leave this in the pass bruh.

This is sad.
1 X 1 = 1

Originally posted by Robber
This is sad.:( I'm still trying to figure out what Might Horny posted that was so dayum funny.:confused:

Mighty Hornet: The sky is blue

Richie Rich: score one point for MH.

Scraw: Don't hurt 'em MH.

Mike: ROTFLMMFGDAO.

It just keep getting more and more sadder.:(

Robber....I read it about 4 times...I thought I missed something. Oh well? I guess he knocked you out kid...Can you ever bounce back from this one :confused:

On da real, that's some foul chit, JST!!!

You can post the pictures, but others can't!!!

Seriously, This Is SAD!!!!!!!!

Gone are the days when you get smacked and roll w/ the punches. Now moderators resort to deleting pictures that are "inappropriate", and all the while, the same moderator is posting "inappropriate" pictures!

DAMN!

Dammitt JST,

Why do you keep deleting that damn picture?
Thought I was gonna post that pic again! :p

but I'll be back tomorrow to FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!

Here they go again...

Originally posted by Get Ready
Originally posted by Robber

Robber....I read it about 4 times...I thought I missed something. :confused:

You crook-neck clowns need to quit!

If somebody from the Mafia had made a similar post, you fools would've been pissin' on yourselves with laughter! :rolleyes:

Fake azzes...:p

Ntelekt,

I am the first to give credit for good smack. But Mighty Hornet ain't posted nothing funny. I just reread and I still don't see it.

But if you bedfellows wanna get y'all laugh on together, so be it. Just remember to close your mouths around open zippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back