Here comes a 20% stock market plunge if Trump and Democrats don't agree on more COVID-19 stimulus

Olde Hornet

Here comes a 20% stock market plunge if Trump and Democrats don't agree on more COVID-19 stimulus

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...gree-on-more-covid-19-stimulus-161536158.html

Add the potential of not getting another massive new fiscal stimulus plan as beginning to weigh on the minds of otherwise exuberant investors.

“I think you are looking at a 10% to 15% range minimum [if there isn’t a new stimulus plan],” warned EvercoreISI senior managing director Dennis DeBusschere on Yahoo Finance’s The First Trade. “And then from there it’s going to be about your expectation for the policy response. So you probably go down 10% to 15%, and then we’ll all wait around to see if that 10% to 15% causes the political apparatus t

I took big hits today I didn’t sell on time. Apparently since Texas and other states who opened up prematurely are now closing or setting restrictions due COVID-19 investors are in a panic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Again - remember - BEARS MAKE MONEY, BULLS MAKE MONEY, PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED.
:nod:

Back