Hercy Miller, son of Percy "Master P." Miller commits to Tenn State

Miller signed with TSU last spring after also receiving scholarship offers, he said, from Vanderbilt, LSU, UCLA, Southern Cal, Missouri, South Carolina, Arizona and Georgetown

Basically, they probably only offered him walk-on status, or a try-out at best.

Last edited:
As I said before, he's basically another Romeo who is not as good as he thinks he is. At least Romeo was smart enough to say f it after a year or two on the bench and started doing his business stuff (which made him ineligible). Just riding the HBCU wave and was looking for an out after his son was exposed for maybe not being as good as those stars say he is

As I said before, he's basically another Romeo who is not as good as he thinks he is. At least Romeo was smart enough to say f it after a year or two on the bench and started doing his business stuff (which made him ineligible). Just riding the HBCU wave and was looking for an out after his son was exposed for maybe not being as good as those stars say he is

To be fair to Romeo-he was injured most of the time and USC was dealing with OJ Mayo mess that sent the coach, Demar Derozan and Mayo out the door. New coach arrived and that was it.

I guess he wasn’t tru committed to the cause. Otherwise he would have transferred to another HBCU with a train and medical staff that satisfied him and his pops.

Or they went to a school where he could get what he wanted. Because why would you go to the Big East?

Back