Herb!!! Playa Playa!!!

The Founder

His father use to make our group's outfits.
20191217_093154-jpg.11479

I can see Herb right now making them ladies scream and throw their panties on stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We opened for AWB at the Palladium in Los Angeles. After our show we were touching the girls' hands at the front of the stage. I touched one girl's hand and she fainted. They had to carry her out. I did not know about it until the drummer asked me what I did. He told me what happened.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
why do i seem like everyone had a afro back in the day.
Brother, that's how we got down.

Herb, did you know the owner of a place just down Scott St from sTu owned by a Mr Wallace? And his nephew and his band from conroe would play there from time to time (Mr Harris' Band)?

Uncle toured w/ Kool&The Gang, The Stylistics, The Spinners, and I forgot the 4th one he toured with. I tried my best to get some residual ass when I called unc's folk in Kool&The Gang, Zapp (pre-Roger's demise), and The Ohio Players (pre Sugarfoot's passing) to stand on stage and hang out w/ them before and after certain gigs.

Brother, that's how we got down.

Herb, did you know the owner of a place just down Scott St from sTu owned by a Mr Wallace? And his nephew and his band from conroe would play there from time to time (Mr Harris' Band)?

Uncle toured w/ Kool&The Gang, The Stylistics, The Spinners, and I forgot the 4th one he toured with. I tried my best to get some residual ass when I called unc's folk in Kool&The Gang, Zapp (pre-Roger's demise), and The Ohio Players (pre Sugarfoot's passing) to stand on stage and hang out w/ them before and after certain gigs.
No, we rarely played in town until we s te arted playing at The Red Room for Paul Miller. We played a few times at The Cinder Club for Ray Barnett. We made more money playing out of town.

Back