Help Me Find Tigerpride and GetReady

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wasn't me....LOL I actually enjoyed bluedog's postings. JayRob probably got himself banned while smoking kush (didn't notice he was missing)......LOL

I was thinking he was probably messing around with devil worship and Pinhead came and got him. Or that chattering dude.

He's like tRump. Some Deep State is manipulating us and science has it all wrong. He was/is a true believer in the flat earth theory. I'm sure he had a hard time passing his physics class. But it really seemed like he was convincing a few on here that the earth was really flat.

Dude had trouble reaching any sort of rational or logical conclusion. Sound reasoning escapes many JSU fans though. Must be part of the curse.

He was one of the main ones bragging that they had secured enough votes from Mississippi's legislators to fund the dome project. I'm sure that was a hard pill to swallow when the votes failed short.

I was thinking he was probably messing around with devil worship and Pinhead came and got him. Or the Chatterer. Came and got his ass.

uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. See this is that bullshat right cheah.

*calling my aunt in galveston for some anti-root words to reverse what I just read.* This that bullshat that happens in the stands @ PV football games. *grabbing some blanco meal to toss out the eastern window*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. See this is that bullshat right cheah.

*calling my aunt in galveston for some anti-root words to reverse what I just read.* This that bullshat that happens in the stands @ PV football games. *grabbing some blanco meal to toss out the eastern window*

I have a plausible theory why JayRob has disappeared. Maybe Coach Comegy finally was able to get his hand to connect to that face.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/80s-retro-1980s-3XlEk2RxPS1m8

I am so happy to learn the departing of folks didn't leave because AAMU took over the SWAC. When our convention center and combined Athletics complex
Is completed we are going to act like you all did what you got to wear you new Easter outfits. Did I mention the new visitor center?

I am so happy to learn the departing of folks didn't leave because AAMU took over the SWAC. When our convention center and combined Athletics complex
Is completed we are going to act like you all did what you got to wear you new Easter outfits. Did I mention the new visitor center?

MD @ 3:00 am : "Bunny, dis AAMU house and you gone follow the rules!"
1602095828632.png

Yall took over something? Did I miss it?

*snores* did the child of the SWAC say something...?

Back