Hello My Old Friends

I need Kenn to apologize to CoachPrime right now. Wasnt valley on national TV yesterday? Valley nor JSU could pay for all the free advertising they got yesterday. I'm sure JayWalker used most of his time to talk about the rest of the SWAC.

Kenn admit you were LOUD and WRONG. Apologize to CoachPrime on your knees. Also please tell me when your video about the debacle going on in grambling is going to drop? #cantwait #markorlando

My man Gsupe...man you still alive. You still follow GSU? How did that loss make you feel?

My man ole GR, the heartbeat of the legendary JSU Mafia from the glory days of the SWACPAGE. That loss only exposed the obvious that we play better at our true home stadium off Woodrow Wilson.

Man, it is so good to have the fossil of the SWAC breathing again. Finally, BCF has returned with an emerging J-State. It truly has not been the same. Whipping y’all ass was such a commonplace that we hired Mark Orlando to add intrigue. It has gotten so bad that Icon Gram can forfeit the next 21 years and the all time series would only be tied.

Now I must admit Prime got me rollin’ with his IG videos. It is just gonna make starting another streak that much sweeter as the Icon of BCF has always been Primetime.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I need Kenn to apologize to CoachPrime right now. Wasnt valley on national TV yesterday? Valley nor JSU could pay for all the free advertising they got yesterday. I'm sure JayWalker used most of his time to talk about the rest of the SWAC.

Kenn admit you were LOUD and WRONG. Apologize to CoachPrime on your knees. Also please tell me when your video about the debacle going on in grambling is going to drop? #cantwait #markorlando
GR, don't do it! Not you, baby! This is beneath you. Save this simple ass argument for the rest of the J-State folks who only repeat what they hear others say and already kiss your ass and are in line waiting to kiss Deion's ass.

OF COURSE, Valley was on TV yesterday. Why? Because they just so happen to be playing Jackson State, who Deion Sanders just so happens to be the coach. Deion Sanders is the attraction, not Jackson State nor Valley. But it is great for Jackson State. Nobody is denying that. Valley got the residual impact of being the opponent, but that's it. And I've said as much. You've even said as much.

Now, when ESPN begins to televise HBCU games on ESPN and ESPN2 that involve HBCU teams that don't include Jackson State, that's when people can begin to celebrate. And even then, we may not be able to give Deion credit for that. Nobody outside of OUR world (Deion Sanders included) gave two shits about HBCUs until the unfortunate death of George Floyd occured.

Last edited:
GR, don't do it! Not you, baby! This is beneath you. Save this simple ass argument for the rest of the J-State folks who only repeat what they hear others say and already kiss your ass and are in line waiting to kiss Deion's ass.

OF COURSE, Valley was on TV yesterday. Why? Because they just so happen to be playing Jackson State, who Deion Sanders just so happens to be the coach. Deion Sanders is the attraction, not Jackson State nor Valley. But it is great for Jackson State. Nobody is denying that. Valley got the residual impact of being the opponent, but that it. And I've said as much. You've even said as much.

Now, when ESPN begins to televise HBCU games on ESPN and ESPN2 that involve HBCU teams that don't include Jackson State, that's when people can begin to celebrate. And even then, we may not be able to give Deion credit for that. Nobody outside of OUR world (Deion Sanders included) gave two shits about HBCUs until the unfortunate death of George Floyd occured.
Can't believe this much hate can be in 1 person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow Get Ready to reintroduce Get Ready.
Ladies yall alright?
Fellas how you feeling
Sure is a nice day in Jackson
(Wait lemme make sure my water is running before I say that)
Yeah it's a nice day
Soooooooo what's going on my home away from home?
Anything new? What's poppin? (Do the kids still say that?)View attachment 11883

Glad to see you left Zuckerberg and them to come back to us colored folks

1616008044126.png

I personally feel like the narrative of oh people care about JSU because of prime is half full looked upon. Y’all look at the recruits, exposure, cache, and money prime brings too JSU .... JSU being successful elevates opportunity for others who want to beat Prime and JSU too get a word with them highly sought recruits, j state allows Prime to be himself unlike if he was at a Florida state or major sec school. We know prime is ego centered , but we not watering him down either... which is why I’m sure he’ll at least stay through his sons tenures on the team and may decide these folks let me be here and stay longer. Deion is using the platform of HBCU j state to recruits to say why not an HBCU not why not prime ... please look at interviews and you’ll see this... it’s a partnership... prime has the keys but trust and believe JSU is getting everything off prime to make upgrades and stay ahead even when prime moves on.

Glad to see you left Zuckerberg and them to come back to us colored folks

View attachment 11992

Chappelles Show Lol GIF

I personally feel like the narrative of oh people care about JSU because of prime is half full looked upon. Y’all look at the recruits, exposure, cache, and money prime brings too JSU .... JSU being successful elevates opportunity for others who want to beat Prime and JSU too get a word with them highly sought recruits, j state allows Prime to be himself unlike if he was at a Florida state or major sec school. We know prime is ego centered , but we not watering him down either... which is why I’m sure he’ll at least stay through his sons tenures on the team and may decide these folks let me be here and stay longer. Deion is using the platform of HBCU j state to recruits to say why not an HBCU not why not prime ... please look at interviews and you’ll see this... it’s a partnership... prime has the keys but trust and believe JSU is getting everything off prime to make upgrades and stay ahead even when prime moves on.
And we'll be consolidating our gains every step of the Way!!! You Bests Believe That!!!:cool:

Last edited:
I see ain't nothing changed. Folks still conveniently quitting when they start losing
So that means it will be a while before J-State beats Grambling anytime soon, right? Remember what happened the last time we "quit." Y'all still recovering from those multiple ass beatings.

Last edited:
So that means it will be a while before J-State beats Grambling anytime soon, right? Remember what happened the last time we "quit." Y'all still recovering from those multiple ass beatings.
This is not the same Grambling at all... this Grambling is in limbo and may have to make a coaching change in a few years...

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How so? Coaching changes were made. Coaching changes will be made during the off season.
Kenn have we both been watching the same Grambling the last few years ... 0-4 start in 19 and a game above .500 previous season... and this season isn’t pretty... key problem has been the explosiveness from offense matching the defensive intensity y’all have had ... now schools have caught up with y’all over the years and I see a lot of the same 6-5... 7-4 type seasons for y’all... the evidence has been there.

What's up Grah Good to know you're alive and well. I pray to God that ALL is well with you and your family! What about that fresh can of whoop--- them AAMU Bulldogs put on Deion and your tigers??????

Back