Hello My Old Friends

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Welcome back GR. Glad to know you're still in the land of the living. Guess JSU is winning it all on the gridiron this year. ;)

giphy.gif

No, there is nothing to apologize for. It's Deion who should apologize to the HBCU athletic administrators whom he disrespected.
You should apologize to CoachPrime for your unwarranted outburst. Just look at the exposure he's getting for the SWAC. You will rue the day you spoke ill of what's about to happen

You should apologize to CoachPrime for your unwarranted outburst. Just look at the exposure he's getting for the SWAC. You will rue the day you spoke ill of what's about to happen
Nah, Doc, he's getting exposure for JSU. And that's good for JSU. Let's not make it more than what it is.

You can't admit that you were wrong, huh? Coach Prime is bringing NATIONAL attention to HBCUs along with other personalities.
What am I wrong about? What other schools are getting national attention because of Deion Sanders in which Jackson State is not involved?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
B, I know you want to support Deion and at ALL costs, but don't do this. Be specific. How have the schools you mention benefited?
Kenn, don't you think that more 3-4 or possible even 5 star kids are gonna want to come and play "AGAINST" Deion? Not all the upper star kids are gonna matriculate towards JSU. There will be kids who wants to compete against Deion and gain attention that way. The schools I mentioned have and will continue to see an upward tick of kids who would like to display their athletic talents against Deion.

Your schools should do like we did and hire an agency to determine which of these kids to go after tho. Not just go after the kids that "YOUR COACHES" believe, but the ones that ACTUALLY fit your schemes and program.

Kenn, don't you think that more 3-4 or possible even 5 star kids are gonna want to come and play "AGAINST" Deion? Not all the upper star kids are gonna matriculate towards JSU. There will be kids who wants to compete against Deion and gain attention that way. The schools I mentioned have and will continue to see an upward tick of kids who would like to display their athletic talents against Deion.

Your schools should do like we did and hire an agency to determine which of these kids to go after tho. Not just go after the kids that "YOUR COACHES" believe, but the ones that ACTUALLY fit your schemes and program.
You didn't answer the question. How have the schools you mention benefited?

Back