HELLLLPPPP! I can't print from the Internet

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
I am on my parent's computer and whenever I try to print from a website it won't let me. When I click on print, it does nothing. The printer works from Word, PP, etc., but not from websites. Also it will not let me click on smilies, or do any editing on TSPN. Also my moderator "powers" are gone.Can one of you genuises help a sistah out?

Seeing Spots,

Did you get your problem solved? I'm by no means an expert, just surprised no one responded. Have you tried ...

1. Rebooting or turning your system all the way off for awhile.
2. Getting all your Windows critical updates.
3. Running anti-virus and spyware and adware programs like ad-aware or spybot that you can download free from the internet.
4. Going to start,settings, control panel and adding a printer or re-installing your printer with the cd-rom.

Hope this helps.

In their explorer do they have a pop blocker. Also in explorer click on tools internet options then click on the advanced tab. and check to there to see if anything will hinder you from printing.

Try printing by using
CTRL-P or
right-click on the page and clicking Print OR
File-Print from the menu.

Also, what browser are you trying to print from?

Thanks for the responses. I'm back in BTR, so I called a computer tech to resolve the problem for my dad. I am computer retarded, but he is stone illiterate when it comes to a computer.

The tech fixed it! Thanks again!!!

Well mine won't print at at all. I get a blank page. I just installed new ink. I've cleaned he printer heads and aligned them. Three times. Don't know what else to do.

Back