Headline: BIG BAD GRAMBLING tip toes past the washed up Braves.

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
*snicker*

No really, it was a good game for the Braves. I think they should count is as a victory. They really gave GRAM a run for their money.

I think all the underdogs represented well today. It wasn't just Alcorn. Ain't nobody rolling over and playing dead for nobody.

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
NOT CLOSE AT ALL.

The game was not as close as the score. Alcorn made some nice plays in the end to make it interesting, but GSU clamped down and doused the fire.

Give the Braves credit for not folding, but GSU answered the call when needed, played a lot of people early, and got out of the game with no injuries.

I still predict 12-0!!!

Oh no; Gramb is not all that. Special teams, dumb calls and a redshirt freshman throwing 3 interceptions will cause anyone to lose a game.

Bama State better watch out!

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Oh no; Gramb is not all that. Special teams, dumb calls and a redshirt freshman throwing 3 interceptions will cause anyone to lose a game.

Bama State better watch out!

Two of the interceptions by Chris Brown were just good plays by the db. The QB from Alcorn can play...he just had a lot of pressure from GSU's defensive front.

His homerun balls for completions were good throws. Bad coverage decisions but we will make adjustments and continue to win...AS ALWAYS!

Gram,

Have you forgotten, you have to play Jackson State, so you might have a chance of going 10-2(JSU twice) thats only if you make it to the SCG. Oh, and you can't beat SUcks, so add that up again.

Two of the interceptions by Chris Brown were just good plays by the db. The QB from Alcorn can play...he just had a lot of pressure from GSU's defensive front.

The statement shows the impact and importance of Chris Brown (for last place su fans).

Back