HBO is doing it again!

Olde Hornet

HBO has a new show airing Friday night at midnight called:
"Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry". This weeks guest are:
Steve Coleman; Georgia Me; Lemon; Nikki Giovanni; Black Ice; Suheir Hammad; host Mos' Def.

KUDOS TO HBO... AGAIN!!! :) :) :) When was the last time Nikki Giovanni was national tv! I am looking forward to this show and I am glad to see Poetry given some air time.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=tvp&id=...370&chname=HBO+13&progutn=1008392400&.intl=us

Yup, kudos to HBO.
I?ve been waiting for this.
There is supposed to be four installments.
If you miss Friday?s show it will air all this weekend and I think Monday night too.

:)

Thats seems like it will be very interesting. HBO more so than the other movie networks always tries something innovative. I will definitely try to catch any episodes if I can.
Sippin' on some syzurp...oh my bad, only when I am sick.

I saw the first show. It was excellent. Nikki Giovanni read. I was floored by some of the poems. I can't wait until the next show. I wish it was more than 4 shows.

Kudos to Russell Simmons,

All I can say is...

Suheir Hammad is DA BOMB!!!

O Girl really rocked with her point of view of the way America really is as far as making a self-professed assessment of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and life in dis yere Man's country as a minority!!!

Speak on sista!

Wit yo fine azzzzzzz!!!!

Reading this is not the same as hearing her say it!!! But it touches the heart, because it is the truth!

Back