HBCUSports Family, JR Needs Your Help; Please Read & Help If You Can

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@CEE DOG , thanks for thinking of my LB. I spoke with him this past Saturday. He still has a long way to go, but he sounds strong and determined. I told him that a few folks from the board (past and present) have asked about him and that seemed to be a good thing for him to hear. I will definitely tell him that you asked about him. Keep him in your prayers if you will.

@CEE DOG , thanks for thinking of my LB. I spoke with him this past Saturday. He still has a long way to go, but he sounds strong and determined. I told him that a few folks from the board (past and present) have asked about him and that seemed to be a good thing for him to hear. I will definitely tell him that you asked about him. Keep him in your prayers if you will.
I'm glad to hear the update. I will definitely keep praying for him.

Seeing that a Juke past away (SuTrpt96), I was wondering how JR has been doing?
@Fiyah , I spoke to JR a couple of days ago. He is still fighting. He is progressing; slowly, but still fighting. I will tell him that you asked about him; I am sure that will bring a smile to his face. For all of you who believe in the power of prayer, please keep my LB in your prayers. Our God is a miracle worker, and we are believing for a miracle for JR; his story, HIS Glory

@Fiyah , I spoke to JR a couple of days ago. He is still fighting. He is progressing; slowly, but still fighting. I will tell him that you asked about him; I am sure that will bring a smile to his face. For all of you who believe in the power of prayer, please keep my LB in your prayers. Our God is a miracle worker, and we are believing for a miracle for JR; his story, HIS Glory
I will definitely keep praying for JR. He is definitely a good guy.

Back