HBCUSports and TSPN online petition to kick FAMU out the SWAC.

Do you know, I've never been to Tally-ho? December 2 will be the first time I will be in the bitch. And if this is what I'm in store for, I'm asking for a refund on my airline ticket. This some bullshit.
That funky assed regional airport they have done jacked the price of tickets up just for us. smh

I'm trying to fly out of 5 gott dayam big airports here AUS/DFW/HOU and all of these muthafuggas quoting $1500+ to fly into that crop duster assed city of head klan DeSantis. I even opted to drive to Austin and fly out their deal just to go below 4figs on a roundtrip.

That funky assed regional airport they have done jacked the price of tickets up just for us. smh

I'm trying to fly out of 5 gott dayam big airports here AUS/DFW/HOU and all of these muthafuggas quoting $1500+ to fly into that crop duster assed city of head klan DeSantis. I even opted to drive to Austin and fly out their deal just to go below 4figs on a roundtrip.

Yeah the price dam near doubled going into Panama City since there are no direct flights from H-Town to Tally Hoe.

Yeah the price dam near doubled going into Panama City since there are no direct flights from H-Town to Tally Hoe.
Fi, they did this shit purposely. Simmons been on my shit list for a hot minute because we contributed a few $$$ to that fugra and the next thing we know, that SOB got the hell on w/out saying "bye" "kma" "fock off" nothing. 😡

Since Commissioner McClelland won't kick FAMU out the SWAC, can y'all PLEASE kick these people out of HBCUSportsOnline?! Please!

I'm more pissed off that FAMU than picked on one of our SWAC fav'd brethren, SouthernU, and they keep bullying SU. SU is ours to bully; not theirs! Their bully-buddy is BCU, not the Jags. Pisses me off man.

FAMU posters gotta' go. We cannot do anything w/ these people. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Since Commissioner McClelland won't kick FAMU out the SWAC, can y'all PLEASE kick these people out of HBCUSportsOnline?! Please!

I'm more pissed off that FAMU than picked on one of our SWAC fav'd brethren, SouthernU, and they keep bullying SU. SU is ours to bully; not theirs! Their bully-buddy is BCU, not the Jags. Pisses me off man.

FAMU posters gotta' go. We cannot do anything w/ these people. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Git dey asses, Cuz!!!!

Black people don’t understand economics. Seems to me the smart way to grow and monetize this blog would be to welcome FAMU with open arms. Imagine if you had significant participation from our alumni base. Go ahead keep pushing FAMU away and you’ll never reach the real potential of this blog.

Black people don’t understand economics. Seems to me the smart way to grow and monetize this blog would be to welcome FAMU with open arms. Imagine if you had significant participation from our alumni base. Go ahead keep pushing FAMU away and you’ll never reach the real potential of this blog.
Uhhhh, 73, you do realize this is the Smack Board, right? The fact that a thread about your school was created is your welcome. C'mon brother. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Uhhhh, 73, you do realize this is the Smack Board, right? The fact that a thread about your school was created is your welcome. C'mon brother. :rolleyes:
Mr Rashad, we're gonna' welcome him w/ baptism via TSPN old skool online fire!

FAM is half-pint. They will not see no PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTS of a SWAC football championship fall 2024! Fact that!

R.09854f26bd2d293ef7ecffef3f8f61a3

Mr Rashad, we're gonna' welcome him w/ baptism via TSPN old skool online fire!

FAM is half-pint. They will not see no PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTS of a SWAC football championship fall 2024! Fact that!

R.09854f26bd2d293ef7ecffef3f8f61a3
Mr Rashad 😆

Back