HBCU UDFA signings

Mad props to SWAC / BCF legend Doug Williams for his input in signing Martez and Danny to the Redskins. I recall he was responsible for signing a former Bama A&M player a few years ago, who is paying dividends for the Skins.

The Redskins signed Chris Bazile (GSU) as well earlier this year.

He knows HBCU's has talent. All we need is a fair chance. I thank Martez and Danny will make the Skins this year!

Mad props to SWAC / BCF legend Doug Williams for his input in signing Martez and Danny to the Redskins. I recall he was responsible for signing a former Bama A&M player a few years ago, who is paying dividends for the Skins.

Anthony Lanier #72 for the Redskins

also good luck to Carter,Johnson and all the other Swac players vying for positions in the league

Interesting that the biggest gripe Gramblinites had about B-way was that he could not recruit. However, his former Aggies and NFL 3rd round picks in Cohen and Parker are holding BCF down. If the physical play continues in Aggie land subsequent draft picks will confirm no aberration.

I have a new found respect for NC football talent watching the CB in person too as always viewed NC as a basketball state. The Aggies were more athletic than I anticipated, where the players on the roster were NC born and bred.

Interesting that the biggest gripe Gramblinites had about B-way was that he could not recruit. However, his former Aggies and NFL 3rd round picks in Cohen and Parker are holding BCF down. If the physical play continues in Aggie land subsequent draft picks will confirm no aberration.

I have a new found respect for NC football talent watching the CB in person too as always viewed NC as a basketball state. The Aggies were more athletic than I anticipated, where the players on the roster were NC born and bred.

People sleep on NC (and the mid-Atlantic region) as a football state. Population-wise, NC is a huge state.

Kincaide should have never worked out at WR. He should have stuck to his guns for a while, and told them that he's a QB. Sometimes a team will value that, but hindsight is 20/20. If he doesn't get a camp invite soon, he may need to consider Canada for the time being.

Canada should have been the idea for Kincade in the first place for two years. Seeing the time that gave Lamar Jackson and he won the Heisman, while Josh Allen was considered an face of a team.

Back