HBCU Sports is 20 years old this month!

I knew about this page in 97 as AAMU (my graduate school and the campus that I practically grew up on) prepared to join the SWAC but I didn't actually create an account and began posting until 3 years later.

When I really think about it, I have probably logged into this site more than any other site on the web. I can go back to my earliest posts and see the personal transitions that have taken place in my life. Mane...!!!!

Initially I loved the smack and noisetalking but overtime I've ventured at some point into every forum, posting a few times each week.

The SWACPage aka TSPN aka HBCUSports has been a cool outlet for me over these years. Some many good peeps I've met and interacted with. Much respect to everyone. Thanks @Kenn Rashad for creating and holding down this platform for us all. #hbculife forever!!!

Last edited:

Some prespective for me. I joined kidless and now my daughter is in high school.
WOW!!!! :D

I'm in the same boat. I didn't have any kids when I started. Since then I just had one to graduate from high school and another entering his junior year.

Great job! I've enjoyed all of it from day one!

I appreciate you being around all this time.

Congratulations Kenn on this significant accomplishment.

Continue Pushing Forward!

Thank you, good brother. Will do.

Congrats Kenn!

Thanks, man!

Congrats Kenn!

What are the plans for the next 20 years......

To make sure our HBCUs keep the doors open so that this operation will be around 20 years from now.

Congratulations Kenn....way back in 2001I entered post on computers at work...now its smartphones..20 years...wow lol

Last edited:

CONGRATULATIONS OLE MOON MULLINS HEAD BOY!!! I STILL LOVE YOU FROM THE MOON AND BACK!!

Saluting 20 years of great fun and friendship!!!

I was a junior at ASU (1998) when I joined. The internet has come a long way since those days. Congratulations Ken.

Back