HBCU Sports is 20 years old this month!

Been so damn busy working, it took a Linkedin alert to remind me of the accomplishment.

My thanks to ALL of you for your support in making this journey worth while.

The journey has been long and fruitful.

Let me put this here to get some folks memories flowing...

20915666_1662827173747861_8755069219369886520_n.jpg

Congrats to my boy - the original Same Old G! I cannot tell how you how many ribs I have broken LMAO at various posts over the years.

Props to ATL reunion committee back in '99 for putting on an event will in infamy.

Twenty years and growing stronger each year - just like your Grambling pedigree!

P.S. Some patronage or reference in honor of the SWACpage is needed (on the board) because it was such an iconic name. Folks still refer to HBCUSports as it.

Been so damn busy working, it took a Linkedin alert to remind me of the accomplishment.

Congratulations sir on such a fine accomplishment!

This page has provided many good times for me over the last 20 years. I know I've given you some headaches over the last 20 years but it has been great. Lol

This page has provided many good times for me over the last 20 years. I know I've given you some headaches over the last 20 years but it has been great. Lol

It comes with the territory (LOL). I least you knew better not to take it personal. :)

Back