HBCU Sports Bowl Mania Contest

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What is this? And what are these two conferences?
If you mean 'straight' and 'confidence':

Straight - Usually means a pick em. You pick the winner.

Confidence - You rank the games by your "confidence" level. Appalachian St your 5-star LOCK OF THE YEAR? You would place them highest, and you get that many points if they win. Put your highest conviction picks up top and taper down to your less confident picks.

What is this? And what are these two conferences?

It's Bowl pick contest. You go in and pick the winners for each bowl game and you get points for each winner you pick. At the end of the contest it shows who did the best and the winner of the contest. There are 2 division we use, Straight & Confidence. Straight it just a straight winner/loser pick. Confidence, In this mode you not only make picks but you rank them in order of how confident you are in each selection that you've made. The higher the 'points for win' number you assign to a pick, the more points you'll earn if you get it right! For example, if you assign 42 points to Georgia (because you are very confident in them winning the game), and Georgia wins, you'll get 42 points for that pick. If Georgia loses you'll get 0 points.

Let's get, I'm going to kick you guys butt this year!
Woman please. You steady taking these yearly "L"s. 😅 You know the defending champ is back...again.!!! I just win this thang year, after year, after year. I have nothing better to do while sipping eggnog and watching the Bruthaman Rahem Chitterling Bowl. Once again, l'll let one of the young-ins flip a coin to make a few picks. Got to give y'all at least a half way decent chance to win. 😅😂🤣😁😀😎

Thanks again Fiyah for setting things up! 👍

I'm in there
Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

Two days left before the start of Bowl Mania and only 2 people are signed up for the "Confidence" bracket???? I know some of y'all probably tired of me giving you this work year after year, but you letting Dallas Cowboy Girl punk y'all like that too? 😅😂🤣😁 I gotta give DCG props for at least stepping up for the bracket where some strategy is actually involved. Some of y'all probably flippin' a coin to make your picks, hoping to Luck Up and win he "Straight" bracket. Man. Man. Man.

If you sked, say you sked. Otherwise, get your mind right, step up and get with it! 😎

Two days left before the start of Bowl Mania and only 2 people are signed up for the "Confidence" bracket???? I know some of y'all probably tired of me giving you this work year after year, but you letting Dallas Cowboy Girl punk y'all like that too? 😅😂🤣😁 I gotta give DCG props for at least stepping up for the bracket where some strategy is actually involved. Some of y'all probably flippin' a coin to make your picks, hoping to Luck Up and win he "Straight" bracket. Man. Man. Man.

If you sked, say you sked. Otherwise, get your mind right, step up and get with it! 😎

Bruh, has our dominance caused some of the usual participants to not join the "Confidence" bracket this season? I just joined today and we're the only participants. Did DCG quit?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Once AGAIN, BOWL MANIA CHAMPION!!!

1st in the Confidence AND Straight Bracket.

I's tha Best. I's tha Best. Thank you very much. Until next year...Deuces.

Blushing North Dakota GIF by Miss America

Muhammad Ali Muslim GIF

Props, you and Naomi got me by 1 game (ESPN…009) (straight)

Last edited:
Back