HBCU homecoming in the spring will be wild

CEE DOG

Man can y'all imagine what it will be like? Folks will out kicking like never before. Being caged up for months then letting folks out to party in the spring? My ole my....

Man can y'all imagine what it will be like? Folks will out kicking like never before. Being caged up for months then letting folks out to party in the spring? My ole my....
Hopefully it will be a nice, non raining spring day! Were folks can be comfortable. Ok, I just want to see the Sista's in sun dresses!

I don't want to rain on your parade but face mask and social distancing more than six feet will still be important to adhere to due to the continuation of Covid-19. This virus will still be in full force and very contagious. We still have to be safe because a vaccine will not be available until the latter part of 2021 or the early part of 2022. I would advise Black people not to take any Covid-19 vaccines until they have been tested on many animals and humans and have passed every major test that the FDA and CDC deem necessary because we have always been used as guinea pigs. I don't trust the CDC nor the FDA until we get a new administration in place in the White House. Black and Brown People we still have to stay safe and not become super spreaders.

Back