HBCU HOF BOTB

Jsu Sonic Boom

Can we get another HBCU HOF BOTB? I think it is long overdue!!
Lineup:
BCU
NcAT
Norfolk
TnSU
Dega
JSU
SU
PVAMU
Miles
Ala. State
Alcorn

I remember the HoF. This is where Bama State killed JSU's band program and they didnt recover till a few years ago!

I remember the HoF. This is where Bama State killed JSU's band program and they didnt recover till a few years ago!
Folks will post anything. LOL!
This must have been back in the 1940's or 50's cause this is the FIRST time I've EVER heard anything remotely close to Bama State's band even coming close to competing with The BOOM.

Folks will post anything. LOL!
This must have been back in the 1940's or 50's cause this is the FIRST time I've EVER heard anything remotely close to Bama State's band even coming close to competing with The BOOM.

lol yall JSU folks have selective memory!!
The Boom was talking mad junk all day and turned and played "The Show" in our faces, then we turned on them and played "freaky girl" and blew them back to Jackson!
They were talking smack all day but after we played on them, they wanted to yell "SWAC pride" after we embarrassed them in the ATL lmao

Where's your evidence? Based on statistics, it's HIGHLY unlikely that The BOOM has EVER run from the likes of a Bama State no matter what yall were playing.

lol yall JSU folks have selective memory!!
The Boom was talking mad junk all day and turned and played "The Show" in our faces, then we turned on them and played "freaky girl" and blew them back to Jackson!
They were talking smack all day but after we played on them, they wanted to yell "SWAC pride" after we embarrassed them in the ATL lmao

You all sounded like trash.

Granted. It was all about JSU and who could hang with us and you all did give it your best shot when you turned to us sounding like a train running off the track... BUT ya'll were loud tho. I guess that counts somewhere.

HBCU HOF and Alabama State Drum Majors wearing spandex, 2008 was a memorable year for ASU. *snicker*

91b26c0199249aa22b6405598bb8848a0c2ecc66.pjpg
0ff1651025aa284959454987ac963c5f03057699.pjpg
dfc26331ae2e0aa920c4c857e33a539bb5ef289c.pjpg

46a367841ce5266aa5da24cb43435259fdbbd13b.pjpg
12936fbe14922da8a0b22d4349f5520610025869.pjpg

Last edited:
You all sounded like trash.

Granted. It was all about JSU and who could hang with us and you all did give it your best shot when you turned to us sounding like a train running off the track... BUT ya'll were loud tho. I guess that counts somewhere.

man please nobody in Atlanta gives a damn about JSU. It was all about ASU that day! WE were the top draw and big dawgs everyone came to see! Almost half the band every year was made up mostly of Atlanta kids

HBCU HOF and Alabama State Drum Majors wearing spandex, 2008 was a memorable year for ASU. *snicker*

91b26c0199249aa22b6405598bb8848a0c2ecc66.pjpg
0ff1651025aa284959454987ac963c5f03057699.pjpg
dfc26331ae2e0aa920c4c857e33a539bb5ef289c.pjpg

46a367841ce5266aa5da24cb43435259fdbbd13b.pjpg
12936fbe14922da8a0b22d4349f5520610025869.pjpg

A LITTLE??!! Hahahahaha!!!

No comment, walks out. :confused::eek:

Look at these haters!!
Jealousy is a female trait..remember that!

man please nobody in Atlanta gives a damn about JSU. It was all about ASU that day! WE were the top draw and big dawgs everyone came to see! Almost half the band every year was made up mostly of Atlanta kids
Look at these haters!!
So are grown men wearing tights like those Hornet drum majors.

Alabama State went down to FAMU and got smashed. Have to give Alabama State credit for one thing, FAMU fans loved the Honeybeezs!

Look at these haters!!

You were the draw but JSU performed last and JSU entered the stadium last! yeah ok! smh

ASU Drum Majors wearing "cat-suits" was rather "girly." atl hornet, did you condone this flaming behavior by your Drum Majors?

uh we didnt know anything about that until it was time to perform. they marched in in regular uniforms then when we were about to perform they came out in those suits. that has nothing to do with me! all I know is the horn players got in JSU and SCSU asses all day!

Alabama State went down to FAMU and got smashed. Have to give Alabama State credit for one thing, FAMU fans loved the Honeybeezs!

child please
we smashed FAMU. FAMU is the most sloppy, overrated band ever. They had 400 people and at least 300 didnt know the field show! we watched hundreds of them mess up when they went on after us! and how can they smash us playing the same songs they have been playing since 2001 lmao

we went down there and showed them what a real band is and that the SWAC run things!

You were the draw but JSU performed last and JSU entered the stadium last! yeah ok! smh

cause it take yall 4 hours to come in with Get Ready lmao
We marched in one by one and made a statement! folks were talking about how crisp our 90s were because we marching in a single file line showing off our precision..jsu can never do tht!

I dont remember this at all. They had a series?

we played them in 08.. ASU 2008 schedule was a band head's dream schedule..
first week we went to FAMU (then went to ATL the day after and massacred JSU)
2nd week we played Cookman in Daytona
then we had our regular SWAC schedule with SU, JSU, AAMU and the others.

AND WE SMASHED ALL YALL

uh we didnt know anything about that until it was time to perform. they marched in in regular uniforms then when we were about to perform they came out in those suits. that has nothing to do with me! all I know is the horn players got in JSU and SCSU asses all day!

child please
we smashed FAMU. FAMU is the most sloppy, overrated band ever. They had 400 people and at least 300 didnt know the field show! we watched hundreds of them mess up when they went on after us! and how can they smash us playing the same songs they have been playing since 2001 lmao

we went down there and showed them what a real band is and that the SWAC run things!

cause it take yall 4 hours to come in with Get Ready lmao
We marched in one by one and made a statement! folks were talking about how crisp our 90s were because we marching in a single file line showing off our precision..jsu can never do tht!

we played them in 08.. ASU 2008 schedule was a band head's dream schedule..
first week we went to FAMU (then went to ATL the day after and massacred JSU)
2nd week we played Cookman in Daytona
then we had our regular SWAC schedule with SU, JSU, AAMU and the others.

AND WE SMASHED ALL YALL
Dude, The BOOM has it's own style and way of entering and exiting stadiums like no other.
It always takes The BOOM more time because we PUT ON A REAL SHOW marching in AND out of stadiums and when we march into the stands, that's done single file any how....with precision, style and showmanship.
That's also why many folks after games are crowding around waiting on The BOOM to march out, while bands like Bama State "walk" out to no one.

lol why y’all post them pics. I forgot all about that foolishness. It’s high schools that sound better than the hornet band year in & year out so I don’t know what drugs made that boy post that mess about them playing out of tune & ending the Boom’s band program. Lol must be young and smoking that k2.

Back