HBCU Baseball Through 4/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right - I forgot about the other factor of Cador over-awarding kids. Those teams were good man...Once TSU/PV started to offer more scholarships, kids who would normally sit the bench 2-3 years at Southern came in and played at TSU/PV.

Wait until our current coach starts using the TOPS angle like the other in state schools. #thehbcuyankees

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Game 1
SU-0
TSU-1
Final
TSU scores the winning run in the bot of the 8th

Game 2
SU-1
TSU-0
Final
SU scores the winning run in the Top of the 9th
Rubber match SUnday

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Our #2 pitcher hurt his arm in the 2nd game against JSU and it got out of hand after 2 two-run, two out errors.

We barely had 2 decent arms so not surprised that the 3rd game went the way it did. Hopefully his arm is OK for the return trip to Jackson

2-4 against the 2 best teams in the East. I'll take that but we need to start winning some series and finish strong in a lame duck season

SU wins game 3 and the series 2-1
SU-8
TSU-7

SU was leading 8-0 bot 9th with 2 outs and proceeded to give up 7 runs with multiple errors and a balk.

Lee Hines will be packed like it use to be since SU is playing better. View attachment 6733

I watched that game and witnessed the near meltdown..lol

Only difference is these Jags are very friendly now - nothing like the days when Cador would and BRey talking mad trash from the dugout. Jackson runs to third base, no long Cador stroll.

Those Texas Jags love coming to the park and flaunting their Texas wealth and proud to say they live here - @C-LeB28 saw it today as they parked their bmws all up and down the lot.

I watched that game and witnessed the near meltdown..lol

Only difference is these Jags are very friendly now - nothing like the days when Cador would and BRey talking mad trash from the dugout. Jackson runs to third base, no long Cador stroll.

Those Texas Jags love coming to the park and flaunting their Texas wealth and proud to say they live here - @C-LeB28 saw it today as they parked their bmws all up and down the lot.

Yeah, I was talking to two of them who kids now go to TSU. They were mad they didn't want to go to Southern.

They also talked about loving not having to pay a state income and all of their options their kids have in Texas. I was just standing there pretending to watch my kids play football but was straight ear hustling. 😝

Mid-Week Games.....

Tuesday, March 19
SFA at PV
Bama St at Morehead State
Bama A&M at TN-Martin
Valley at LaTech
SU at Lamar
Grambling at J-State
UAPB at Ole Miss

Wednesday, March 20
Bama St at Morehead St.
UAPB at Ole Miss