Not open for further replies.
Grambline wins the series against PV,

Game 1

Grambling won 9-1

Game 2

Grambling won 13-11

Game 3

PV won 18-15

Wow...Po jsu......but I thought, I thought you all lost your coach.

some jsu posters were all shits & giggles about our baseball program talking bout .."blah blah blah he left yall for a NAIA school..you belong in d2 now blah blah blah more dumb shit"

"Do IT LOok liKE wE MIsS oUr OLd BAseBaLL coAcH" Takeoff from Migos voice

What's the early read on SWAC baseball this year - who are the top two or 3 teams in the conference?

In the East, it is Bama State and A&M. A&M won the Alcorn series 2-1 and the JSU series 2-1. Bama State won the MV series 2-1 and the Alcorn series 2-0. Bama State and Alcorn may have to make up the third game, which was cancelled, at a later date, if necessary.

Last edited:
Wow...Po jsu......but I thought, I thought you all lost your coach.

We promoted the assistant coach so there was continuity in the program. The coach carried several of the good players with him but recruiting seems to have gone well enough to replace them.

We promoted the assistant coach so there was continuity in the program. The coach carried several of the good players with him but recruiting seems to have gone well enough to replace them.

the new coach is a proud alum & has a passion for AAMU baseball..I'm glad he's getting a chance..so far he's doing a great job

As long as Omar is coach we will stay in contention. Wouldn't be the first time we've dropped a series and still came out on top.

As long as Omar is coach we will stay in contention. Wouldn't be the first time we've dropped a series and still came out on top.
Looks like AAMU is using the old ASU player recruitment model, at least from the game that I watched.

You can tell when folks ain't been there before. This joker's team wins ONE series for the first time against JSU in years, and now thinks the AAMU program is on the rise. How shortsighted can one get?
The season has barely begun.

Right this is sad lol. We have a baseball PROGRAM. We lost some ballers from last year's squad so an adjustment period was inevitable. Omar got this.

And he acts as if that’s the only factor involved.

That's right - I forgot about the other factor of Cador over-awarding kids. Those teams were good man...Once TSU/PV started to offer more scholarships, kids who would normally sit the bench 2-3 years at Southern came in and played at TSU/PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back