HBCU Athletic Depts Twitter Power Rankings

Gotta capitalize on those buzzworthy moments like Hill’s quadruple double and Howard beating UNLV.

The trick is getting your social media base and keeping them engaged ... and potentially buying into you

Gotta capitalize on those buzzworthy moments like Hill’s quadruple double and Howard beating UNLV.

The trick is getting your social media base and keeping them engaged ... and potentially buying into you

That's why I thought this was based on social media reach instead of strictly going off follower count.

Howard would win this based off their win over UNLV so their buzz and influx of followers was the most recent as far as football and then Grambling with the triple double in basketball.

That's why I thought this was based on social media reach instead of strictly going off follower count.

Howard would win this based off their win over UNLV so their buzz and influx of followers was the most recent as far as football and then Grambling with the triple double in basketball.

A great example of monetizing your social media are The Young Bucks/Being The Elite. Those dudes parlayed their social media buzz into a Hot Topic deal, upcoming Funko dolls and making enough money that going to WWE at the moment would be losing money for them.

I know, it’s rasslin’, but it’s a perfect example of the concept we’re talking about.

I know Grambling sent out a social media blitz to donate to GSU after Bayou Classic or the SCG.

A great example of monetizing your social media are The Young Bucks/Being The Elite. Those dudes parlayed their social media buzz into a Hot Topic deal, upcoming Funko dolls and making enough money that going to WWE at the moment would be losing money for them.

I know, it’s rasslin’, but it’s a perfect example of the concept we’re talking about.

I know Grambling sent out a social media blitz to donate to GSU after Bayou Classic or the SCG.

Yeah at this point they don't need the WWE and would have to compromise which makes no sense when NJPW is #2 right now AND they can still can appear on other promotions when they want without the constraints of a WWE Exclusivity Contract

Yeah at this point they don't need the WWE and would have to compromise which makes no sense when NJPW is #2 right now AND they can still can appear on other promotions when they want without the constraints of a WWE Exclusivity Contract

True. But it all starts with them constantly engaging with their audience, which allows them to monetize the relationship. Them dudes should hold seminars.

Back