Haymer Speaks in Video with USM Band Director

Don't forget to bring a good band and good football team. SU will. Count on it. Wait a minute, you aint even a jSU alum. Just a bandwagon fan.

Oct 21st

Really? A great band and a good football team awaits your arrival. Mic check, testing 1 2, mic check testing 1 2.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bring this to the Boombox Classic if you want to. lol

11m5ea1.jpg

@number1 Woah buddy, I hope you don't think Redbone, Wild Thoughts, and That's what I like sounded good from SU? Them arrangements childish at best lmao.

write difficult arrangements to rap songs brehs
2ecm44g.jpg

Pause...

Ain't you always the dude complaining bout white folks and how racist they are and trying to get our people to wake up?

And now your BD singing and playing along with the most racist ones of em all and you ok with it?

Dam bruh. This is sad lol.

But continue....

Pause...

Ain't you always the dude complaining bout white folks and how racist they are and trying to get our people to wake up?

And now your BD singing and playing along with the most racist ones of em all and you ok with it?

Dam bruh. This is sad lol.

But continue....

2uzp8hv.jpg

Read/pull any of my post from this thread (not anybody else) but my post of me saying I'm cheer-leading this setup. Now you saying that I am ok with this, please pull any of my post (again, not anybody else) but my post that supports your narrative that you have switched too.

@Bighead Well you need to be gettin on your SU brethren that think this shit is ok lol.

Another change of narrative. I knew you would go that route once you couldn't pull anything about me

Thus me saying not anybody else, but I see you ran over that part
2ecm44g.jpg

Aye breh, that's them breh, I already express my feelings towards cacs all over this board
2ecm44g.jpg

Another change of narrative. I knew you would go that route once you couldn't pull anything about me

2ecm44g.jpg

Aye breh, that's them breh, I already express my feelings towards cacs all over this board
2ecm44g.jpg

Well I never read the whole dam thread to pull anything cause I don't too much care about SU like that lol. I just figured since you were always against white folk you'd be on here with your usual rants as always lol.

2ecm44g.jpg

2ecm44g.jpg
But you never spoke out about how you're disappointed in Haymer and the Jukes for putting on this minstrel show.

Well I never read the whole dam thread to pull anything cause I don't too much care about SU like that lol. I just figured since you were always against white folk you'd be on here with your usual rants as always lol.
He probably doesn't want the backlash he would surely get from fellow Jags and Jukes if he said what he really wanted to say about their combined performance..

You can't have it both ways. Them jokers at USM are some of the most racist folks in Mississippi and folks laughin, shuckin and jivin with them same folks as if everything's alright and dandy.
Come on man.

You know your history JayRob!
835t.jpg

Clyde Kennard. Photograph from a January 1963 Mississippi Free Press. Courtesy the Clarion-Ledger

Clyde Kennard’s efforts to attend Mississippi Southern, now the University of Southern Mississippi, ended on September 25, 1960, when the Forrest County Cooperative, which had foreclosed on his chicken farm, was burglarized. Five bags of chicken feed worth $25.00 were stolen. A young employee, Johnny Lee Roberts, admitted taking the feed but claimed that Kennard had planned the break-in. Kennard was arrested and charged with accessory to burglary, a felony under Mississippi law. In November, an all-white jury took just ten minutes to convict Kennard, and he was sentenced to the maximum seven years in state prison. As a convicted felon, Kennard could not be admitted to any of Mississippi’s all-white colleges. In return for his testimony, much of which was confused and contradictory, Roberts was returned to his co-op job on probation.

Once sentenced, Kennard received brutal treatment in the high-security Parchman Penitentiary where he had to work long days on the prison’s cotton plantation. His only respite came on Sundays when he was able to teach illiterate inmates reading and writing. After a year of hard field work, Kennard began to complain of severe abdominal pains. As his condition rapidly worsened, he was taken to the University of Mississippi Hospital in Jackson, where doctors found a large lesion in his left colon. Kennard received no medical treatment, however, and was sent back to the cotton fields at Parchman. In June 1962, hospital medical record librarian Mary Senter reported that doctors had given Kennard only a 20 percent chance of living five years. As a result, she recommended that Kennard be given early parole on medical grounds, a plea that was ignored by Governor Ross Barnett. Although he lost forty pounds, his captors accused him of feigning illness in order to avoid work. Guards even instructed other prisoners to carry Kennard into the fields and return him to his cell when he collapsed.

Clyde Kennard: A Little-Known Civil Rights Pioneer | Mississippi History Now

We don't take well to shuckin and jivin for Trump folks. We just weren't raised like that.

I agree Haymer is an oblivious dumb ass agreeing to perform with these Trump loving hicks. Everybody knows white Mississippians overwhelming voted for Trump and this stupid ass joint performance only benefitted USM wack ass band for more publicity ... the performance has went semi-viral. The Jukebox goes viral all the time. USM wack ass band never does!

I wasn't moved by the performance, I thought it was contrived and ineffective. They don't like us and never will.

I agree Haymer is an oblivious dumb ass agreeing to perform with these Trump loving hicks. Everybody knows white Mississippians overwhelming voted for Trump and this stupid ass joint performance only benefitted USM wack ass band for more publicity ... the performance has went semi-viral. The Jukebox goes viral all the time. USM wack ass band never does!

I wasn't moved by the performance, I thought it was contrived and ineffective. They don't like us and never will.

tsugraytiger, your post remind me of LL Cool J's, "Mama Said Knock You Out."

Back