Hawkeye

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
Anyone's been watching Hawkeye?

Kinda sorta spoiler: A major Marvel villain just debuted in the MCU in the last episode ... meaning that villain's disabled archnemesis should be popping up in the MCU shortly.

Yep and after seeing the new spider man movie, the Disney shows are tying I n with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. A genius idea!!!

Nope, but I did just watch Black Widow and saw in a spoiler about her sister meeting Hawkeye in one of his episodes.

Yep and after seeing the new spider man movie, the Disney shows are tying I n with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. A genius idea!!!

I’m going see the new Spidey joint this week. I refuse to watch spoiler videos until I see it.

Makes me want to really pay attention to Eternals as well

I’m going see the new Spidey joint this week. I refuse to watch spoiler videos until I see it.

Makes me want to really pay attention to Eternals as well
I think all the spoiler people " should burn in hell". They don't even give you time to watch the movie on opening weekend.

Eternals is great. This Marvel cinematic universe stiff is great.

Anyone's been watching Hawkeye?

Kinda sorta spoiler: A major Marvel villain just debuted in the MCU in the last episode ... meaning that villain's disabled archnemesis should be popping up in the MCU shortly.
I feel like a little kid again, but instead waiting for the next issue of a comic to come out I'm waiting on movies and shows.
That picture at the end of the Hawkeye episode got me hype! The guy in the picture did an excellent job with his character.

I feel like a little kid again, but instead waiting for the next issue of a comic to come out I'm waiting on movies and shows.
That picture at the end of the Hawkeye episode got me hype! The guy in the picture did an excellent job with his character.
Gonna watch the final episode this morning

For me, the fun part is guessing how they’re going to insert characters. Inserting Kang in Loki was brilliant. Inserting that large guy in Hawkeye is brilliant.

Back