Have ya'll seen the BET Awards commercial w/ Will n Jada and the family?

kg0586 said:
That commercial is so hilarious! Every time I see I crack up.

I saw it today it is funny as hell, when his son told him that I bet Snoop's kids don't have to dress like this and Will told his son well I bet Snoop's kids can fight................lmao

Hey kg0586, you representin Lancaster, I'm right next door in Desoto. That's my hood!

The part that got me was when little Willow (the girl) started it off with, "I'M GOING TO BE IN THE LIMO!!!

She got crunk!!

BILBREW said:
It was funny, but if my kids talked to me like that I would knock the **** out of them.
I know kids these days feel that they have to have they way I tell mine If you feel this BK you get the hell out of my house

geezy76 said:
I saw it today it is funny as hell, when his son told him that I bet Snoop's kids don't have to dress like this and Will told his son well I bet Snoop's kids can fight................lmao

Hey kg0586, you representin Lancaster, I'm right next door in Desoto. That's my hood![/QUOTE]

Man hold it down. Its funny, we're rivals in Texas and rivals in Louisiana.

I hope the Pinkett-Smith do a family skit at the BET awards.

Very cute commercial & I'm looking forward to the BET Awards, this year...they'll really have to be great, to top last year's. :tup:

I'm going to watch the BET Awards, but it's going to be hard to top Mo' Nique's opening of the show last year.

JSU said:
I'm going to watch the BET Awards, but it's going to be hard to top Mo' Nique's opening of the show last year.
Definitely.:nod: And girlfriend was tired afterwards...Beyonce was cracking up. I thought is was the best opening for an wards show to date.

jelli said:
Definitely.:nod: And girlfriend was tired afterwards...Beyonce was cracking up. I thought is was the best opening for an wards show to date.

I was hollering..."She did that!"

They already edited Jada's part out of the commercial when she told them kids to act like they had some gd sense. I was like Jada wasnt acting that was a little too real.

Well this years show should be good but I'm not sure it will top last year show. My favorite moment from last year I had to be when Rick James came back out to say his famous catch phrase.

Back