Have a room

JSU*Toi

Ok the people who were going to get the hotel room I have changed their mind,

I have another room which is a doulbe suite...

If I don't get a responce in the next week I will cancel the order hotel room

Double suite with two Queen beds that sleeps four it is:

Rate per night/room: 99.00+Tax Rate: 12% per room/night; $1.00 per room/night.

The total for room that weekend it 252.00 that is including tax and the person charge...

The room is already confirmed at the rate listed above ...

That has an early check in on Friday.

I have a question for you New Orlean folks about 2 hotels and where they are located.

1 is the Pelham Hotel....is it a decent place and in a good location (I can get a pretty good rate)
and
2 the new Wyndham Hotel - Metaurie(sp), is it in a location that is proximate to any events or places we will be.

I need feedback pretty soon so I can book my prices....

Fiyah, I've never heard of the Pelham, and if the hotel is in Metairie, it's not centrally located, but it's not far either.

What street is the Pelham on?

NICE

Pelham Hotel

This historic boutique-style landmark is located between the French Quarter and the Business District, a short walk from Bourbon Street and 18 miles from New Orleans International Airport. Guest rooms include marble baths, terry bathrobes, English soaps, complimentary daily newspaper, data port, hair dryer, in-room safe and voicemail. The hotel offers nightly turndown, concierge service and valet parking. Room service is also available.

How close this hotel is to:
Major Business District : Walking Distance;
Shopping Areas : Walking Distance;

Convention Venues : Walking Distance;
Nightlife/Restaurants : Walking Distance;

Major Tourist Attractions : Walking Distance;

Address: 444 Common St. New Orleans, LA 70130

Neighborhood: Downtown/City Center

posterbed.jpg
room1.jpg
suite.jpg

Fiyah, it's pretty good location. You'd be in walking distance to pretty much everything, sites, restaurants, clubs, shopping, and mischief.

NICE

Thanks, I had narrowed it down to The Pelham, The Ambassador and the Wyndym. I can get either of the 3 for under $62.00 w/ the Pelham going for $52.00/night.

OK, here the link to the site I used to get that $52.00 rate for the Pelham Hotel. Since I got a few PM's from people wanting info on how I did it.

Try this one first and see if it takes you straight to the page with all the hotels they list.
Hotel Listings

Now if that one doesn't work go to www.quikbook.com and follow the directions

Back