Has Prairie View signed a deal with Adidas?

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
I actually received an email this morning asking if I knew anything about PV signing a deal with Adidas. I didn't think anything of it at first. Then I noticed that someone on Facebook mentioned something about done deal between PV and Adidas as well.

Can you PV insiders confirm?

As I understand, many others are either in negotiations with the three apparel companies or are finalizing/have finalized agreements

Duer had negotiated a pretty sweet deal with Nike but his arrogant azz didn’t think he needed to inform the Presidents and Chancellors of the deal up front.

Duer had negotiated a pretty sweet deal with Nike but his arrogant azz didn’t think he needed to inform the Presidents and Chancellors of the deal up front.

Get rid of this clown ASAP.

I know we are not the SEC but dang it I know I could run the conference better than him lol. So many things that could be improved up on but he continues to drop the ball

So basically this [expletive] was working on a deal, didn't tell anyone, so the other schools started negotiating deals on their own?

If that's the case, that's pretty damning

So basically this [expletive] was working on a deal, didn't tell anyone, so the other schools started negotiating deals on their own?

If that's the case, that's pretty damning

Crazy smh. Let the damn schools work on their own deals.

WOW.... I thought you cats were in love with Nike. "Nike makes us play better" "We can beat Sam Houston or even Auburn if we wear something other than Russell" Inform me why a deal with Nike is a bad thing for Duer to make happen. Wouldn't a 10 school deal be better than a 1 school deal?

WOW.... I thought you cats were in love with Nike. "Nike makes us play better" "We can beat Sam Houston or even Auburn if we wear something other than Russell" Inform me why a deal with Nike is a bad thing for Duer to make happen. Wouldn't a 10 school deal be better than a 1 school deal?

The Nike deal is for shoes......some cheap ass shoes is what they offer, not even the latest models.

Back