Has God done anything for you Lately?

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
There has been so many things going on in my life lately that somedays I didn't know whether to scream or cry. But I have been holding on and keeping my faith, refusing to give up (as Hassan's once shared on MEACFANS.Com, I've been floating). None of my struggles have been in vain either. It has just made me stronger (2 Corinthians 4:7-1). So Lord, I thank you for guiding me through my storms, never leaving me, and making me stronger. I love you. Just wanted to know has or if God did or is doing anything for anyone else, or am I the only one that has weathered many storms and been blessed. LOL!!!!Let me hear what God has done for you Lately?

Well shucks no

Bulldog you're not the only one weathering storms and being blessed; by no means are you the only one. If I had a dollar for every trial, tribulation, transgression, and storm I've gone through in just the last 5 years or so, I'd be rich in money, that is.;)

But I thank God for them, for they've only made me stronger and allowed me to see where my strength truly lies....and that's in Christ Jesus.

I thank him for what he's done, doing, and will do in my life. I know we as Christians tend to take certain things for granted and not thank God enough but I have been making it a point to thank him so much more than in the past. God provides all my needs. He strengthens me where I weak and he builds me up where I'm torn down. I can't express the love and gratitude that I have for him.:heart: So often, I do get discouraged due to the storms, but I still know whos's in control and who's gonna come out on top.

Peace and Blessings to all you Saints of God....Amen

If I could write it all down ....If you only knew what I've been through ... All the time .... and I'm still happy, healthy, employed, loved, and so on. I am humbly thankful!

it'd be quicker to list all that He hasnt done for me lately

He continues to bless me in so many infinite ways tha I could never begin to count, to comprehend, to know all that He does for me

He has led me someplace where His purpose for me will be set forth

He has taken away only to replace with better

He continues to prepare me for much much better

He reveals things to me, He helps me to see things as they are and not as they want me to perceive them

He encourages me, He uses me as an instrument by which He can comfort and encourage and protect and love others

He has provided us all with his bountiful and boundless Grace and Mercy

He loves me

He loves us all

There are so many things, but the one that sticks out in my mind is that he woke me up this morning!

Back