Harold Jackson Responds to Not Getting Paid By JSU

The Founder

hqdefault.jpg

Reporter: Coach Good to see you again. So tell us about this case.
OMJ: Fuss lemme say tank yous to Tehas Southern for allowin my peoples to do this interview. See that's what family do...they have your back and we alllll know what having your back means to the wurld
Reporter: Coach, the case.
OMJ: Aight my bad....as the young folks say. See I was brought in by that yella gurl to coach and wins. I did my job but she ain't wanna pay me. Folks don't know that JSU was only paying me half a check to not go on vacation in Tehas but we not gone go to Tehas to vacaton we has to recruits and I'm not going in to Tehas for vacation....
Reporter: Coach...the case.
OMJ: Like I said a half a check. Look I wents 6-11 ovaaaalll and 4-8 ins the SWACS. Shit by JSU standurds those is good records. Hell they last coach fo me had a betta record and they fired his ass. Hell I thoughts JSU wanted to lose.
Reporter: So did "The Queen" notify you of your pay?
OMJ: Man hellllllllll naw....see when I signed my contracts the page numbers said there wuz 13 pages. They had some foreign looking ABC's with V's and I's and shit...Hell I though they were mispelled words at the bottom of the page. So I said screw those pages.
Reporter: Roman numerals
OMJ: what the hlll the Singer Rome got to do with this. Well I did tells the Queen she had my heart one late night in her office.
Reporter: Wait what?
OMJ: Yea you ain't know....
Reporter: Know what
OMJ: Tha da queen had a thing for Ole OMJ.
Reporter: No I didn't....
OMJ: that's really why she fired me furst. I was there to lose cents the lass coach was winning. JSU folks are just confursed and trifflens as they wanna be.
Reporter: So you were fired because of a love triangle.
OMJ: What geo metrics got to do wit dis?
Reporter: It means 3 people in love having an affair.
OMJ: What in the irish hell is you talking about.
Reporter: Ladies and gentleman that ends our report back to you Kendrick.

Harold Jackson lived in Los Angeles for most of his life and you know how they roll in Los Angeles when someone owed them money.

tumblr_m8042mZFqZ1raz5ixo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I love it when the brokest of the brokest see a need to give others advice. LMAO!!!

I love it when the brokest of the brokest see a need to give others advice. LMAO!!!
Who adds extra seats to a stadium that's only sold out once every two years, while their buildings are falling apart at the seams?

WHO DOES THAT?? I'll give you a hint.....s-o-u-t-h-e-r. You can fill out the rest. LOL!!

Who adds extra seats to a stadium that's only sold out once every two years, while their buildings are falling apart at the seams?

WHO DOES THAT?? I'll give you a hint.....s-o-u-t-h-e-r. You can fill out the rest. LOL!!

You better watch it or Harold is gonna squeeze a few in your butt. LOL!!!

The JSU version of this skit:
Break yourself fool!!!
Ahhhh Sh!t it's Harold Jackson Son!!!
Is Harold Jackson gonna have to choke Jayrob like Rick Comegy almost did???
Run Jayrob!!! Run for your life and get some help!!!

Last edited:
You better watch it or Harold is gonna squeeze a few in your butt. LOL!!!

The JSU version of this skit:
Break yourself fool!!!
Ahhhh Sh!t it's Harold Jackson Son!!!
Is Harold Jackson gonna have to choke Jayrob like Rick Comegy almost did???
Run Jayrob!!! Run for your life and get some help!!!

Weak. That is all.

Back