Harden is now a member of the Nets as part of a multi-team trade

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I dont get the hate for him. He stands up to Fertitta for backing Trump against his own players and fans and for about a decade he was the best 2 guard in the league. I loved how he got us to the playoffs. I wish he and Paul could've had a true scoring center and a fire bench.

I dont get the hate for him. He stands up to Fertitta for backing Trump against his own players and fans and for about a decade he was the best 2 guard in the league. I loved how he got us to the playoffs. I wish he and Paul could've had a true scoring center and a fire bench.
Just getting to the playoffs is the type of low standards that has Houston going without a championship in 25+ years. Harden also disappeared in those same playoff appearances. Hakeem would never. Harden is another Steve Francis, Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady etc.... glorified role players that lacked that killer instinct when it counted most.

Just getting to the playoffs is the type of low standards that has Houston going without a championship in 25+ years. Harden also disappeared in those same playoff appearances. Hakeem would never. Harden is another Steve Francis, Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady etc.... glorified role players that lacked that killer instinct when it counted most.

KD and Kyrie got the rings to not only keep him in check but put him back as a strong #3

Let's not forget the Rockets blowing a 3-1 lead to the Warriors and Harden not doing jack in that Game 7

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Heckuva night by Harden with KD...triple double.

And it was an easy looking triple double. KD didnt have to work hard for his shots

Also one of those options Harden can kick out to will be Kyrie. That's gonna be a scary offensive team in the playoffs

And it was an easy looking triple double. KD didnt have to work hard for his shots

Also one of those options Harden can kick out to will be Kyrie. That's gonna be a scary offensive team in the playoffs

Oh, so now he is the ultimate team player? :rolleyes:

Oh, so now he is the ultimate team player? :rolleyes:

It is a big time difference when you are driving to the whole and one of those players waiting for the shot is Kevin Durant and the other is Kyrie.

Harden's biggest flaw has been disappearing in the playoffs. He doesnt have to be the man in NJ. Kyrie has be the Alpha and KD can if needed

Where's the defense?

140388274_10103113621649784_2081162906668278270_o.jpg

Gave up 147 points in a loss...

Back