Happy Birthday Phatback and Fiyah!!!!

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
You know it should be against the law to have you two characters celebrating on the same day.:lol:

I'm sure Phatbackason will be guzzl'n down a few spirits this evening.

Fiyah...you have a job to do. Don't drink and try to put out fires....mmmmk.:nod:

<MARQUEE><FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=BLUE>HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!</FONT></MARQUEE>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Birthday Wishes!

Phats & Fiyah,
Congrats on making it to yet another Birthday!

biggringift.gif
birthday.gif
biggringift.gif

Click the link below for your Birthday E-Card:
http://ecardview.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/greeting.jsp?id=EG5186-681535-3808589

Fiyah and Phatbackason....
Happy B-Day ol-times!!!:D Phat, down one of them big arse glasses for me..Fiyah...you just gonna have to wait bruh...lol....no rescuing under the influence...:lmao:

Houston needs to be in a CODE RED state of alert. STAT!!

Happy Birthday, fellas! Make it a good, safe day!

And you know that !!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Happy Birthday...

"GET DRUNK AND BE SOMEBODY"!

*jotting down words of wisdom*

*checking Crown Royal supply*

Uh Oooohh!!!!

M.A.D.D. send help!!!!

Happy B-Day, fellas! Phats, we heading to the Red Cat Cafe again, Friday! Holla!

Happy Birthday yall........

mane Phatback I know you bout to get thowed:emlaugh:

yall both be safe and have hella fun

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y'all have a good one men!

And, don't forget about our organization called D.A.M.M. - Drunks Against MADD Mothers :eek2:. LOL

Enjoy your day! (St. James, Men's Club :eek: )

Happy B-Day fellas.......... :bday:
(Reppin' for us Pieces!!!)

My report............

I met this lady last night....her name was Sutter...Mrs. Sutter Home. I wasn't steppin out on the sistas...but she was White...from some country over in Europe called Zinfindel.

At any rate, I poured her pink self in my big arse glass and went to town. Normally, I don't kiss and tell (we still hush-hush about the casting couch D-town), but me and the White Zinfindel lady had a nice evening. And this all came about because my Crown stash was low.....but I'm gonna make it up to her this weekend :D

Thanks folks !!

:lmao:

Re: My report............

Originally posted by phatback

Normally, I don't kiss and tell (we still hush-hush about the casting couch D-town), :D

Thanks folks !!

:lmao:

I'm glad to hear that you and Ms. Zinfindel had a nice time, just as long as she doesn't steal my role. :D

I've got plenty of Crown at da crib...it's taking me so long to drink it up, I need to give it away.

Re: Uh Oooohh!!!!

Originally posted by Mike
M.A.D.D. send help!!!!

Happy B-Day, fellas! Phats, we heading to the Red Cat Cafe again, Friday! Holla!

Thanks to all of my SwacPage family.

Were there any births on yesterday? (looking towards Storm fo Su and Seeing Spots way :rolleyes: )

Hey Mike, what time are ya'll heading there? I might need to get out myself....

Phatback. my lady had on a Crown and see was as royal as they get and had a overnight and everlasting effect, too bad you were out with those weak ladies with the sweet taste. :lmao:

Back