Happy Birthday, Mike Bigg and SPhiS!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Blessings to you both! Hope you have a GREAT day!

:jump: :jump: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday MikeBigg!

You ole buzzard! You got a great birthday present yesterday, huh? :gift:

Congratulations on the 3 straight SWAC Championship for your tiggers! :jump:

May God continue to bless your yella-lovin' heart! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MikeBigg.........Are you going Home for the Holidays?

Happy Birthday Homeboy!

Now let's see, I still owe you an Omega Shirt from our BC bet in 2001 and you now owe me $50 from our bet for 2002 BC! The way I see it....... a good Greek shirt cost around $50,so does this mean we break even :D

ENJOY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY 3 PEATED BROTHER !!!

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO WIN FOUR IN A ROW, DA LAKERS OR DA ICON?:cool:

Thanks all for the well-wishes. I was pleased with the championship win yesterday...now we need to get the next 7 to complete the DECADE OF DOMINANCE...

Nita, I should have known a SOROR would be the first to give the shout out...Frank and Edna are smiling down.

SS, she ain't no yella...she's just light-skinned:D

Miami Jag==> You don't put no $$$ value on a frat shirt. Especially since a Sigma has to purchase it. I can just give you the $50 anytime. In other words, I wants my shirt!!!!

(In the meantime, I'll send you the $50...you can bring the shirt when you come home)

Thanx yall. I'm not an avid Small Talk poster, but thanx for the B-Day wishes. MikeBigg....I knew it was something bout you that made you seem cooler than the rest, ya old fart!!;) :lmao:

s phi s, I hope your birthday was cool dog. Peace, and many more.

Mr. Ugly Man...Sha........ooops Biggie, I know having a good birthday for you, is not breaking in any mirrors in the house. All in all I hope your day was cool.

Hey man, if you fix that bad muffler, I'll take that LTD off of your hands.

NICE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU S PHI S!!! :D :D :D

<FONT SIZE=16><FONT COLOR=PURPLE>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKEBIGG, MY LKK BRUH!! BE</FONT COLOR=PURPLE> <FONT COLOR=RED>OUT</FONT COLOR=RED>.</FONT SIZE=16>

I don't care what those others say about you. You know you're alright with me. See you tomorrow night.;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Happy belated guys! Hope y'all had a good one!

sphis, you know that they're gonna' find you floating in Lake Conroe the next time I come down! :mad: You and <b>kellis</b> are really.... :mad: making me.... :mad: (still got mad luv for y'all though :tup: ).

Shut up, Panthro!

You always coming on here threatening people! First Kellis, then Suge, now SPhiS! Know good and well you ain't gone do isht but eat oatmeal and drink water!

Happy Birthday

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

:gift: :gift:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Royal One

Re: Shut up, Panthro!

Originally posted by Vinita
You always coming on here threatening people! First Kellis, then Suge, now SPhiS! Know good and well you ain't gone do isht but eat oatmeal and drink water!

Sperm, Imma' whupp your Niter's arse! :mad: *U didn't have to bust me out about the oatmeal and water gul :shame: * LOL

I'm TEE-YIRED of tracking you over the net gul!!!! LOL Get back in there------------> OVER THERE-----------------------------> So we can finish cussing and discussing! LOL :emlaugh: And, brang DTown with'cha. :eek2:

Back