Happy birthday macbfac!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Happy birthday playa. Bama St already got their conference title for this decade, so I hope you dont expect any more gifts. :p:cool:

Thanks J-St.
snicker..........boy do we have a gift for you on your homecoming......100 proof of kick arse!!!!!!:D

Btw,all monetary donations are being accepted for my birthday gifts!!!!!please make donations to www.macbfacgettingpaid.com :D :D
:)

36 yrs old and don't look a day over 19:emlaugh:

God is good:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So we can assume you still get carded buying drank?

Happy Birthday, MAC! I won't be making any monetary contributions to your party, though!

:rolleyes:

:D

Just have some of those smoke turkey legs that y'all Pine Bluff fans love at the game Oct.20!!!!
or
I'll take a Play Station2 with Gran Tourismo 3 :D

Oh the joy

Happy Birthday mac, I hope you have a wonderful day.....so, you're a July baby too huh.:p

Yes, GOD is good, all the time.:)

Contraband drinky drink mmmmmm slurp :xeye:

Thanx Dtown Jag!!!! Yes us July babies are something special aren't we;)
Btw,You're a cutie;)

Don't be slurping all the drank!

Yeah, you July chirren sho is Special ... It would take a SPECIAL (Ed) person to schedule ORAL SURGERY for the FRIDAY before her BIRTHDAY! :rolleyes:

Mac quit hitting in the cuties...

Happy B'day to a fellow July baby. :) Many happy returns of the day.

(Don't be pushing up on D-Town. :idea: I gots plans involving her and a new baby that looks like me.) :

Ms. SPECIAL (Ed) is checking in

Vinita,

You STFU; it's not ORAL SURGERY as you put it......it's a root canal dammit.:p :mad: :rolleyes:

Now, I've told you ova and ova that I'll be alright....we still gone step out....so chill out.

AAMU Big Dawg,

Oh my, a baby!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
(That's what's got me going to the dentist now.....darn babies take all yo calcium....:redhot: )

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Ms. SPECIAL (Ed) is checking in

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

AAMU Big Dawg,

Oh my, a baby!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
(That's what's got me going to the dentist now.....darn babies take all yo calcium....:redhot: )

D-Town, thats alright. I'll buy you a whole set of teeth. Any color you want. We can work this thing out!:D

Thanks guys & gals!!!!
Special ed huh Nita????:xeye:

G Spirit now you know duh,duh doug won't win in da Gump!!!

Dtown Jag:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:

Happy B-Day My Man !!!!

Happy B-Day !!! Let's hope that the MCC arse-whippins continue to happen to you folks.

We have more than enough to go around !!!

Dtown,

A root canal ?!?! :rolleyes: :confused: :(

Well, we just might have to get you some Special Reserve intraveinously (sp.) !! It's your B-day dammit !! :mad:

Thanx MH!!!!!These peeps aren't ready for the Hornets this fall L we might start a different QB every quarter,BJ and Jermaine would start for anyone else in the SWAC even over Kent!!

Phatback Da Dawgs have had there 2 game run now it's time for us to run off seven in a row again!!!!! And it won't be pretty!!!

Re: Happy B-Day My Man !!!!

Originally posted by phatback

Dtown,

A root canal ?!?! :rolleyes: :confused: :(

Well, we just might have to get you some Special Reserve intraveinously (sp.) !! It's your B-day dammit !! :mad:

Naw, I won't be foolin' wit no SPECIAL RESERVE playa.:eek: :p :rolleyes:

Happy Belated Birthday, MAC ! ! ! !

So Bama State's football program and MACBFAC turned 100 in the same year. Interesting!

Back