Happy Birthday, ALCORNITE 86!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
I know you are far from friends and family, but I hope you have a happy and blessed day today.

Much love to you, Bruh ...

<marquee>ROOOOOOOOOOOO - OOP!!</marquee>

:bday: :bday: :bday: :gift: :gift: :gift: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Happy Birthday Mang!!!

I hope that things are going well in the Land of the Morning Calm.

BTW, thanks for that blanket of freedom that you provide for myself and countless others in this country. Even the naysayers and haters of the military need to thank you, because it is you, and people like you that provide them the very freedom that they have to speak out against your endeavors.

God, I love this country!!!
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Happy Birthday Mang!!!

I hope that things are going well in the Land of the Morning Calm.

BTW, thanks for that blanket of freedom that you provide for myself and countless others in this country. Even the naysayers and haters of the military need to thank you, because it is you, and people like you that provide them the very freedom that they have to speak out against your endeavors.

God, I love this country!!!
:tup: :tup: :tup:

:tup: I'll co-sign this

Happy B-Day BRUH!

Happy Birthday and God Bless You for protecting us and our way of life. We support you 100%!!!!

:jump: :gift: :jump:

Thanks

Thanks for the thoughts and words of wisdom. Being deployed overseas is not an easy thing to endure. You miss real televison, phone calls, drives to 7-11 (they do have some in korea) and all the necessities many take for granted. (Most of all is missing your family and friends)

This weekend, I celebrated my 4th Birthday on the Korean Peninsula and it was not that bad. I had a three day visit from a special lady from Germany which made my "Day" special.

I concluded it with a comedy show featuring my "Frat," Big Kenny from the ATL by way of University of Southern Mississippi and Chicago.

Not bad for someone facing a million man army 50kms away with enough artillery and rockets to destroy every building and dwelling near and far.

Back