Happy Anniversery KKPsi-ZN Spr '85

ZNSPR8502

Meet, act & depart...
Well, in about 1 1/2 hour, it is going to be March 10, 2003. At about 8:32 PM March 10, 1985, the New Edition (17 young men truly represented the best of bandsmen) became dedicate to striving for the highest. These young men understood and committed themselves to building better bands.

New Edition,
Happy Anniversary!!! 18 Years!!!! Wow! Most are married with kids. Most are making their impressive impact within their company or on their own, both musically and in corporate America. Each is still passionate about the JUKEBOX.

Kudos LBs! I regret we aren't able to connect as often as we use to, but I'm proud of you and love all of you.

AEA,
Edwin
ZN Spr 85 #2

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
Well, in about 1 1/2 hour, it is going to be March 10, 2003. At about 8:32 PM March 10, 1985, the New Edition (17 young men truly represented the best of bandsmen) became dedicate to striving for the highest. These young men understood and committed themselves to building better bands.

New Edition,
Happy Anniversary!!! 18 Years!!!! Wow! Most are married with kids. Most are making their impressive impact within their company or on their own, both musically and in corporate America. Each is still passionate about the JUKEBOX.

Kudos LBs! I regret we aren't able to connect as often as we use to, but I'm proud of you and love all of you.

AEA,
Edwin
ZN Spr 85 #2

Yeah, what my LB said. It is hard to believe it has been that long. What a ride it has been. Our line has accomplished a lot individually and I am proud to have marched and pledged with my LBs. More over, I am proud to call some of you some of my closet and dearest friends. So AEA and Happy Anniversary to my LBs better known as THE NEW EDITION "SPR 85" ZETA NU CHAPTER.

John
"Brain"

Man, you guys are getting old..........(snicker)

and I still remember that district meeting over at LSU....

Hmmm wondering where is Phaedra and Sonya at now :)

That was me and JR's first District. It was a trip. I still have the pics of us teaching all of the white frat how to do "loose neck"....
:lmao:

AEA

Originally posted by Fiyah
Man, you guys are getting old..........(snicker)

and I still remember that district meeting over at LSU....

Hmmm wondering where is Phaedra and Sonya at now :)

Frat,
Phaedra is in Houston bruh. She is married to frat from Howard named Sam Dinkins. I don't know were Sonya is. I think she married Vince Manuel " El Presidente" Spr 81 ZN. You remember him I am sure. By the way I hear frat- Stan "Scrappy Doo" from TxSU is getting married there in H-town. Do you ever see my boy Lloyd Anderson in the "H"?

LB,
I remember that district convention like yesterday. That was some funny isht. LOL.

I believe Sonya and Vince are in northern cali somewhere, but don't hold me to that. Our frat Apache would be a better confirmer of that.

PEACE!!!

Originally posted by JR

Frat,
Phaedra is in Houston bruh. She is married to frat from Howard named Sam Dinkins. I don't know were Sonya is. I think she married Vince Manuel " El Presidente" Spr 81 ZN. You remember him I am sure. By the way I hear frat- Stan "Scrappy Doo" from TxSU is getting married there in H-town. Do you ever see my boy Lloyd Anderson in the "H"?

LB,
I remember that district convention like yesterday. That was some funny isht. LOL.

Yeah I remember when she hooked up with him and they got married.

Lloyd is here in Houston, he's a policeman with HPD.

We had a great time at that convention.

Back