Happ New Year

Mr. Phreeze

Phrozen Cold
I want to wish everybody in the SWAC Family a Happy New Year. It's been a long year and a lot has happened in everybody's band whether it was deaths and/or people getting kicked out their band or school because of weak azz, snitching crabs or tight booty directors. Regardless on what happened, I still want everybody to be super safe as 2004 approaches. I pray that everybody will be fine and get to every distination safe and sound whether it's from the Memphis to Little Rock from Detroit to Baton Rouge. I pray that everybody will be fine.

:) :) :) :)HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Mr. Phreeze
I want to wish everybody in the SWAC Family a Happy New Year. It's been a long year and a lot has happened in everybody's band whether it was deaths and/or people getting kicked out their band or school because of weak azz, snitching crabs or tight booty directors. Regardless on what happened, I still want everybody to be super safe as 2004 approaches. I pray that everybody will be fine and get to every distination safe and sound whether it's from the Memphis to Little Rock from Detroit to Baton Rouge. I pray that everybody will be fine.

:) :) :) :)HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
you too dogg, happy new year and be safe.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Da B Oooooooooo X

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: Yeah Yeah happy new year's people's.....What surprises does 04' bring?:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Back