Hangover remedy

Yeah, I got one.

Drink another glass of what you had to give you a hangover. One hour later, drink alot of water. Make sure the water is not extremely cold, but around room temperature.

man yall betta post on this ****

I usually wake up and go str8 to the bathroom and if I havent called EARL by then I just strip down jump in the tub and turn the shower on lukewarm...ya know jus right!!!! and sometimes you get thirsty ya know so lots of water helps sometimes and then you can pop them "A" pills.....and then you should be <font size=5>"Scraight"</font>

Drink a half of cup of hotsauce. If you don't sober up call me.

Mike the warm water is a new one.

My remedy

I usually just lick some salt off the back of my hand or suck on a lemon that'll usually sober you up. If not you'll be alert as hell. The salt and lemon takes the edge off the nausea. If all else fails get some Dramamine. Tell me how it works out.

Re: Yeah, I got one.

Originally posted by Mike
Drink another glass of what you had to give you a hangover. One hour later, drink alot of water. Make sure the water is not extremely cold, but around room temperature.

Tha's called "The hair of the Dog" remedy.....
A hangover is nothing more than withdrawl symptoms...
This method works best for me, but then again Im a professional dranker.:D

Remedy

Nope I dont have a remedy but I do have a prevention....take two tylenol and an alkazeler(sp?) before you go to sleep and wake up fine. ;)

Re: Remedy

Originally posted by jelli
Nope I dont have a remedy but I do have a prevention....take two tylenol and an alkazeler(sp?) before you go to sleep and wake up fine. ;)

Already!!:idea: But I alyays prefer to use Aleeve, and I never wake up with hangovers anymore.

I just drink a cup pf water for every drink that I have had... Take a nap and I am fine it worked great Tuesday around 4:00am

Thanks, everyone for the tips on the hangover remedy. I think drinking a lot of water really helped.

Mightydog: a half cup of hot sauce????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, I'm going to have to think about that one.:emlaugh:

(1) Take a BC Powder before you go to sleep
(2) Take a BC Powder when you wake up
(3) Drink plenty of water
(4) Avoid eating greasy food
(5) Take it easy on the liquor the following day

GOOD HANGOVER CURE

I concur...

:cool:Not that I'm a drinker or anything.
Alcohol dehydrates your body.
You shouldn't drink to get drunk. Know your limit.

I just drink a cup pf water for every drink that I have had... Take a nap and I am fine it worked great Tuesday around 4:00am

A cup? :idea::emlaugh:

Drink your normal 8 glasses of water a day (and as many glasses over that you can.) Then, for every drink you take drink another glass of water.

P.S.
Now, pass the "water" please.:lmao:

Back