Hampton's President

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I got a chance to hear this brother speak during the HBCU conference hear in DC yesterday and read about some of the partnerships he pushed through for Hampton and I am really impressed. He is also the Chairman of the HBCU Board of Advisors for the President (and raised over a million dollars for the President in 2008) and gave the best response to the article about if HBCU's still matter. We need more of him in the HBCU World.

I also got a chance to meet Valley's president and she seems to have a vision for sustaining Valley.

I got a chance to hear this brother speak during the HBCU conference hear in DC yesterday and read about some of the partnerships he pushed through for Hampton and I am really impressed. He is also the Chairman of the HBCU Board of Advisors for the President (and raised over a million dollars for the President in 2008) and gave the best response to the article about if HBCU's still matter. We need more of him in the HBCU World.

I also got a chance to meet Valley's president and she seems to have a vision for sustaining Valley.
:thumbsup:

Back