Halle's Clock Is Ticking

pay me my loot, sign the right paperwork and it'll only take 30 seconds...bam...a child...give me visitation rights whenever and job is done

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
First, I dont like yall talking about my future wife in a way thats too familiar. Second. It might take a long time for us to get pregnant. it could take months of trying, but I would be willing to tough it out.

Vinita said:
What I have always wondered is, did this daffy chick NOT know he was a sex addict BEFORE they got married? WTF is up with Halle and her men choices? Wesley beat her ass, Justice was buying hoes, Benet is a SEX addict ...

... and Halle remains the "victim"? Now she is willing to have a baby by anyone willing to be the father? WTF?

I don't think she needs to be having any chirren, honestly, until she gets her pretty little HEAD in order.

Crazy ass ...

Exactly!!!!!

Has she tried Jesus? :confused:

He probably tried to get her to have all kinds of wild sex and she refused. She was naive in thinking he was just gonna stop asking and accept it. He called up his usual squad for all the action. He is an addict and was obviously good at hiding his addiction. It is actually easy if you have a wife who works alot.

Vinita said:
Now she is willing to have a baby by anyone willing to be the father? WTF? I don't think she needs to be having any chirren, honestly, until she gets her pretty little HEAD in order. Crazy ass ...
Funny thing is, I distinctly remember reading a few yrs. ago where she DID NOT WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN & that she was happy being India's step-mother. Talk about a total 180 degree turn. She might need to take a sabbatical to Africa like Bobby & Whitney. :lmao:

Back