HALLE BERRY FILES FOR DIVORCE

THAMES

Is anyone surprised? This time it ain't her fault.

story.berry.benet.ap.jpg

Halle Berry files for divorce
Tuesday, April 27, 2004 Posted: 12:13 PM EDT (1613 GMT)

Berry and Benet in 2002.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Actress Halle Berry has filed for divorce from her husband, R&B singer Eric Benet, a spokeswoman said.

Publicist Karen Samfilippo confirmed the filing Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court but declined to comment.

The couple were married about three years and separated in October. This is the second divorce for the actress, who was previously married to former baseball outfielder David Justice.

link...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/27/people.berry.benet.ap/index.html

You sure it ain't Halle's fault? All these failed relationships of hers makes me wonder how stable this woman is. Maybe there's something happening in the background we don't know about. Hmm?? :xeye:

kevdawg said:
You sure it ain't Halle's fault? All these failed relationships of hers makes me wonder how stable this woman is. Maybe there's something happening in the background we don't know about. Hmm?? :xeye:

Thank you....I have been saying that about that broad for years. It seems she is afraid to look in the dayum mirror.

Again?!? ...................... I don't know who is going to break Liz Taylors Celeb marriage record ...................

H-Berry or J-LO. :sleep2:

kevdawg said:

co-sing

*Stevie Wonder voice* - "Skeletons in your cloooos-et"

Back