Hall of Greatness access?

McNeese72

Question here. Can a non-Grambling fan (we play them first game next year) be granted access to the Grambling board? I'm a McNeese fan who just wants to exchange info with them. I'm not into trash talking, I'm too old for that crap.

Also, 150 posts before I can use my McNeese avatar that I use on other boards? You guys don't grant waivers for non-SWAC fans who are just visiting do you? Probably not, but I go under the theory that it never hurts to ask. ;)

Geauxcowboys Website

Geauxcowboys Delphi Messageboard

I doubt if anyone from GSU will vouch to give you access to their private forum. If your info is sports related you can use the sports board or even this one for feedback on general information.

You may end up liking our board and it won't take long to get up to 150 post, as you see we do have diversified boards so anything can catch your fancy and you can get your post on.

That's fine. I understand. I'm a unknown factor here.

Geauxcowboys Delphi Forum

Geauxcowboys Website

rowdyav.gif

Originally posted by SilkySmoothDrummajor
Dang cuz i wonted access to the Hall Of Greatness as a GSU fan and Future GSU Track and Field Athlete and Band Member.

Looking at your picture and your location, I'm thinking you're one of those Peabody Warhorses. I bet you know ole, "Gangsta Frank Nitty" aka Frank Johnson who pitched for the Gmen back in the 70's. I believe Nitty works for the City of Alexandria with the youth.

Do you know Ingrid Johnson? If so, she could probably vouch for you and help you get access. I'm not sure if we have high schoolers in the forum, but you never know!

Mike, make sure you have the proper amount of respect when you say Peabody. Them Warhorses ain't to be played with.

Originally posted by Lewis
Mike, make sure you have the proper amount of respect when you say Peabody. Them Warhorses ain't to be played with.

Sho ya right!!! He betta know.;)

Back