Hall of Fame criterion...

Ntelekt

Mr. Telephone Man (1975)
Okay, administration...y'all need to explain something to me:

What makes a thread worthy of "Hall of Fame" status????

I was just reading some of the so called Smack "Hall of Fame" threads, and most of them should NOT be there.
What are you judging by?
The amount of posts or views?

Back in da day (as if it was that long ago:D), HOF stuff seemed to be judged by content.
If the initiator of the post with some great smack from bat...it was HOF material.

There are quite a few threads out there that "appear" to be worthy...even though the post count isn't spectacular.
But what would you expect??? If someone hit your team HARD with some good, hilarious smack, how many from your squad will actually post on it?
Most won't admit it, but the masses seem to follow the "take the 'L', and move the 'L' on" attitude...which is good.

When the HOF board was added, there weren't many threads to choose from, so it looked as if it was bombarded with "filler", just for looksy purposes.
But now the smack has intensified, and the powers-that-be need to take notice.

Just a suggestion....;)

Some of those in the Small Talk HOF, I would say the same thing on.

I agree.

It's just that I was focused primarily on the Smack Board...you know how it is! :D

I don't want to talk to you, SOG....I want to talk to KENN! :D

Aye, if they're in...they're in. But I WOULD like to know what's the HOF criteria.
Yanno...like when:
the creator of the thread drops bows on the first post...
two squads goin' back and forth with some good hard smack...

I just wanna know.

I mean, it's not just because a thread has a lot of posts, is it? I"m just asking....:)

It's more like at the discretion of the moderators of each board. They have the power to move threads to the Hall of Fame from their respective boards.

I moved almost all of the threads that are currently in there into the hall. I did this because I didnt want them to get deleted. I asked for input at the time, but noone responded. The Kwai-teria used was the whatever the hell I want system. if you know of a thread that belongs in the hall, PM me.

I THINK THAT YA'LL NEED TO MOVE SOME MORE BAND BOARD TOPICS IN THE H.O.F.

READ THE POST ENTITLED "WHERE IS DOWELL TAYLOR".....
IT'S A PRETTY GOOD ONE....

THANX!!!!

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
I THINK THAT YA'LL NEED TO MOVE SOME MORE BAND BOARD TOPICS IN THE H.O.F.

READ THE POST ENTITLED "WHERE IS DOWELL TAYLOR".....
IT'S A PRETTY GOOD ONE....

THANX!!!!

I'll put it in there at your request.......

AFter I finally found it and read it, it doesn't seem to be what I would call a Hall of Fame thread. It's just banter about a past JSU director.........

Back