Guess Who I saw yesterday

Get Ready

John Coffey himself(Michael Clark Dunkin I think thats his name)....

I just pointed and laughed at him....He didnt even know what I was laughing about. I started callin him loser this and loser that. He looked like he was getting mad, so I stopped. The smack board is going to get my ass kicked, but at least Ill be laughing while Im getting the beat down.

Yeah we realize.....

Have you realized that your team is the pits?

Have you realized that we all know that Assbury isn't gonna help you win?

Have you realized that Coach Jockstrap doesn't know anything about football, but he can tell you how to Wisk away ring-a-round-da-collar?

Have you realized that you muffins been saying that yall had the best talent for four years and haven't won a dayum championship?

Have you realized that you haven't won a championship with a recruiting class that was supposedly ranked with the BIG BOYS of 1A football? Doug has won with his? What's wrong with you?

Back away, Bruh.... Back away.....:(

Mike,

That recruiting class was just 2 years ago. The titles are about to roll in.

NOW, have you realized that you haven't beaten JSU since you joined the SWAC, even as a probationary member???

Do you realize what's gonna happen to that bogus defense when y'all stack the line of scrimmage and leave your pathetic DB's alone against T.C., Story, Manning and the rest of our WR corps???

Do you realize that 0-7 has yet to beat a football team with a pulse???

Do you realize that everything I just posted in smack is based in FACTS?!?!?!

Get ready to be abused Sept. 29.

Excuse me for a minute.....

But Robber,

Did those recruits play last season or not? If so, by the logic that your colleagues have given on this board. A team full of losers can't become winners in just an off-season. You have to be proven winners, right?

Let's put up a Hypothesis.

So, if you somehow win the game against AAMU (Remember Hypothetically :D) this season and lose to ASU. Then AAMU beats ASU, again to make it to the SCG. Will you still consider those players the best talent or your coaching staff to be as qualified to coach your team?

Bruh, yall ain't ready yet!

Mike

If we aint ready...but we keep dogging yall...what does that make you?

Iknow I just ask John Coffey another unanswerable question, but Im just trying to throw a little logic into this discussion.

Hey, I practically see that dude on a daily basis now, What if I ask him to come to 0-7 and give you guys like a motivational speech. "You dont have to go to the electric chair....there is something waiting for you over the rainbow...."

That exactly what Kent is going to do to that ass, send shocks all up and down your spin.

Coffey, John Coffey, Like the drank only "spelt" diff'rent

Boy, they must've really did it!

They must've feed that O and D-line some of them Fred Flintstone vitamins. They probably gonna block and tackle everything in sight. Man, what an off-season jsu had. Those loser.... uh, I mean those Blue chip players are gonna make a big difference now that they know how to not make it to the SCG. They gonna be the bestest.

:cool: Leading the :cool:

When was the last time you went to the optomitrist(sp?) Get Ready? Next time take Hughes with you cause he's having problems with his vision, too.

Mike,

This is JSU. We have a program. We don't put kids on the field as soon as they hit campus. We had one blue-chipper who did not qualify in 1999. He was excited about playing in 2000 but we did we do. We threw him a red-shirt. Don't get mad because you can't do this. Those recruits have not touched the field-only Kent, McLaurin, and Manning. The next three are coming to Jackson.

Off season. When you are JSU, you don't need vitamins. How many times do I need to tell you that we took the 6th placed out of 8 defenses in the SWAC in 1998 and produced the best rushing defense in the Nation and best total D in the SWAC in 1999. This is JSU you are talking about. I can't wait to see your team return 2 defensive starters and still win seven games. You can barely win 7 games with 10 returning starters.

This time you won't play our second string offensive line-again, YOUR informant already confirmed that we beat you with our second string. We will have a slew of linemen to choose from this time--and I ain't talking about freshmen. You ain't ready for this.

Type it one more time for the road:

'weain'tonjsu'slevel"

I just love that!!!!

Hey Mike,

If Hughes needs to go to the opt---opto---opti the eye Dr. and Cooper cant beat him, where does Cooper need to go??? Hanging with Stevie and Ray.

Im just trying to throw a little logic into the equation.

Help, Eyemasters, send

Check your eyes....

<CENTER>QWROUIPT
MIKJSUISLU
BSTILLBEOP
HXSORRYMX
KLGFEWSXJ
</CENTER>

**Snicker** :D

Another one of those tired phrases...

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Mike,

This is JSU. We have a program. We don't put kids on the field as soon as they hit campus

Well you better do something DAYUM FAST! Your "program" is not too much of a program if you only have "individual honors" and no "hardware". We at AAMU are BUILDING a program. This is something you guys might want to consider instead of reloading !
This is a new century!

JSU Program

After having used Mark Furman (private detective) to investigate JSU highly over rated progam. He reported the following.

JSU red**** players for 4 to 5 years. So the reloading consist of 25 to 28 year olds playing against 19 and 20 year olds.

This was discovered by Mark.

Re: Check your eyes....

Originally posted by Mike
<CENTER>QWROUIPT
MIK<font color=red>JSUIS</font>LU
B<font color=red>STILL</font>BEOP
HX<font color=red>SORRY</font>MX
KLGFEWSXJ
</CENTER>

**Snicker** :D

I guess they really do need glasses, MD. :D

Walking the Mile!

Man someties I wonder why we even waste our time smacking John Coffey A&M. besides, by the time october rolls around, they will be as quiet as Circus Mice anyway. Yall are already on Death Row. You will be lucky to start your season 1-5. You suck! Problem is that everyone else realizes it but you! You are a pathetic excuse and you bring shame to the league. I wish we would have let Skegee in instead of you lames.

"I want some cornbread too" - LMAO!

Suge's fears...

will become a reality in 2001. Every post about AAMU is evident of the fear you have for us.

DOWN WITH THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK, LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL! :uzi:

Suge, you should know by now win or lose we don't stop. We know there will be another game the following week. This is why we play eleven regular season games and the SCG. All we have to do is win the ones that count and allow you all to lose the ones that make it possible for us to play in the SCG.

Back