GSU vs JSU

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
I will be in town on Friday night. What time will everyone else be there? I would like to meet some of the folks from JSU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A buncha us met-up after the '06 game at the Raisin Cane's in Ruston... We talked shat and ate chicken fangers.... And talked about how we hoped we'd meet-up again in Birmingham....

I'm down for that. But if the game's a 6pm kick, will Canes ever be open after the game....

But I'm down for whatever. Just let me know...

TMade - 469-438-6125.

Holla

Raisin Cane's will be open 'til 11 or 12 midnight.....The game will be about 3 hours + the 5th Quarter which would probably be about an hour.....I won't get there 'til 5......Uncle's funeral is at 1.....

A buncha us met-up after the '06 game at the Raisin Cane's in Ruston... We talked shat and ate chicken fangers.... And talked about how we hoped we'd meet-up again in Birmingham....

I'm down for that. But if the game's a 6pm kick, will Canes ever be open after the game....

But I'm down for whatever. Just let me know...

TMade - 469-438-6125.

Holla

After game, chicken wang follow-up:

TMade, MsGSU (and lil Jakayla), Loyal Tigress shared a hearty meal. Gramfan and his fam were also there.... It was loud and noisy. LaTech kids were everywhere like roaches and ants...

A good time was had..

Back