GSU vs JSU Tailgate

Anyone that is tailgating need to pass a bro a rib because I'm gonna holla at someone after the game.

TMeezie will be there. I'm leaving Dallas early on Saturday. Me and my boys are meeting-up at the Moon Crater......Look for me, I'll have on a white pullover with 'Taylor-Made'90' across the back...

Holla at me......

SOG,

We'll be in the same spot. Across from the parking lot directly behind the scoreboard. Warning: we are burned out on bbq. So we are frying fish, chicken, chicken on a stick, and fries. Side dishes will include lasagna, chicken tetrizini, jambalaya, peach cobbler, etc . . . Plenty of beer/alcohol, soda and water.

Of course, y'all can feel free to bring anything you like. All are welcome.

I'll be looking for my long, lost cousin...ROBBER!!!!

I love you man....And...uh ruh.... pass a knee-grow a Chicken-onna-Stick, puhlease... :D

Someone better save me a rib, a piece of chicken, and pieceof fish or something.

Originally posted by Robber

Of course, y'all can feel free to bring anything you like. All are welcome.

What if you don't/can't bring a dish...You will access cash donations to help defray the cost of food and supplies, right?

I'll glady plop-down some dollars, if a brutha can get fish plate, or a sp'getti sammich...

:D :D :nod2:

Taylor Made,

We don't usually ask for cash donations. If you wanna bring something, bring beer. I'm sure you can do that.

Bud/Bud Light preferred.

The spot should not be hard to find. Jackson State's crest will be planted in the ground.
buf.gif

That is the lamest isht ever... I guess throw smack in whenever you can, huh?

Damn, that's low to smack someone on the Party planner page, but that isht was funny:lmao: :lmao:

I plan on crashin the party for the first time. I always miss out on the tailgates, but not this time. I'm hingry already. Ah,,,,p.s. I'm a college student, yall know i'm broke. Give a nigg** a plate. I'll see yall folx Sat. We will be rolling in at about 12:00 noon. Me and my boi Jamie are leading the caravan. See yall then.

I can't recall any poor days... I always had enough to eat and drink and plenty of gas in my car.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
I plan on crashin the party for the first time. I always miss out on the tailgates, but not this time. I'm hingry already. Ah,,,,p.s. I'm a college student, yall know i'm broke. Give a nigg** a plate. I'll see yall folx Sat. <font color=red>We will be rolling in at about 12:00 noon.</font> Me and my boi Jamie are leading the caravan. See yall then.
Dude, you might be a bit too late for our tailgate. We pack up close to an hour before the kickoff. We might be headed inside the stadium at noon.

I suggest you arrive earlier. You are welcome as long as we're out there.

Originally posted by Robber
Taylor Made,

We don't usually ask for cash donations. If you wanna bring something, bring beer. I'm sure you can do that.

Bud/Bud Light preferred.

Will do......

And maybe a Michelob, too.....:tup:

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
The spot should not be hard to find. Jackson State's crest will be planted in the ground.
buf.gif

ness

Originally posted by &quot;NOISE TALKA&quot;
We will be rolling in at about 12:00 noon. Me and my boi Jamie are leading the caravan.

YOU CAN TELL A VIRGIN TAILGATER. HERE IS SOME ADVICE, TUNE INTO KGRM 91.5 FOR THE GAME I CASE YOU GET TO THE "PIT" LATE.

Back