GSU v. JSU is Not a Rival Because.....

You still missed it. The 1st time that we showed up in Atlanta, we won and we are the only SWAC School to win the Celebration Bowl. You nor Alcorn could do that. Thereโ€™s nothing that will change that. Facts Brother. Now schedule us and keep talking trash about being a year ahead of schedule and all of that monkey shine.
Dude you don't want to be on our schedule. Stop the ๐Ÿงข. Your team is at the bottom of the conference and will likely remain there for the foreseeable future. Y'all hired, as headcoach, an OC from a school that a 4-7 grambling team beat ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ . That's dumb as hell ๐Ÿ˜†.

And it doesn't matter if we win the Celebration Bowl the 1st time or the 2nd time. We will win it. We have a better chance at winning the CB than y'all do at having a winning season ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Dude you don't want to be on our schedule. Stop the ๐Ÿงข. Your team is at the bottom of the conference and will likely remain there for the foreseeable future. Y'all hired, as headcoach, an OC from a school that a 4-7 grambling team beat ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ . That's dumb as hell ๐Ÿ˜†.

And it doesn't matter if we win the Celebration Bowl the 1st time or the 2nd time. We will win it. We have a better chance at winning the CB than y'all do at having a winning season ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
Just schedule us. What are you afraid of? You lost to "Buddy's" Team who was 6-5 on the Big Stage! Can't close the deal! Typical!!! BUFFALO!!! That shows how good you really are. You just talkin' BS. Wishful thinking about the Celebration Bowl. You had your chance and you blew it! Keep dreaming!!! 2nd time won't happen anytime soon.

Sorry arse grambling ๐Ÿ˜† trying to talk shyt about choking. Somebody make it make sense ๐Ÿ˜†
View attachment 14301
Sorry arse grambling ๐Ÿ˜† trying to talk shyt about choking. Somebody make it make sense ๐Ÿ˜†
View attachment 14301
YkzCdBYzG0RbKWJC-mP-NzYgN1Wl63wmJZKa-W_GV7-kKvrPyTUVAS32G0DiHcVQVfKPNUhIbhnor-dhFdva_MiV6hw6FXX-XqV5HypWMls4g7Qpb-wakzdGRXTiTpqb1aXE491j

Choked!!!! That old man and his 6-5 Team beat you Ass!!!! Shut The........

Just schedule us. What are you afraid of? You lost to "Buddy's" Team who was 6-5 on the Big Stage! Can't close the deal! Typical!!! BUFFALO!!! That shows how good you really are. You just talkin' BS. Wishful thinking about the Celebration Bowl. You had your chance and you blew it! Keep dreaming!!! 2nd time won't happen anytime soon.

Let's talk about who YOU lost to ๐Ÿ˜†
You lost to a PV team we beat 27-10. You lost to an Alcorn team we beat 24-10. You lost to a famu to the tune of 26-3, that we beat. And I won't even mention the bcu team you lost to 31-14 that we blew out by 3 TDs lol. Dude y'all suck. Y'all are trash as fukk and nothing you can type will change that ๐Ÿ˜†. I'll just continue to hit you with facts.

Let's talk about who YOU lost to ๐Ÿ˜†
You lost to a PV team we beat 27-10. You lost to an Alcorn team we beat 24-10. You lost to a famu to the tune of 26-3, that we beat. And I won't even mention the bcu team you lost to 31-14 that we blew out by 3 TDs lol. Dude y'all suck. Y'all are trash as fukk and nothing you can type will change that ๐Ÿ˜†. I'll just continue to hit you with facts.
Yo shit talkin' ass can't win on The Big Stage!!! Full of Shit!!! Live with that!!! Schedule Us and Let's Go!!!

Yo shit talkin' ass can't win on The Big Stage!!! Full of Shit!!! Live with that!!! Schedule Us and Let's Go!!!

Let what go. We won the East and the Swac. You finished 9th in conference. Pick a battle with bcu. You know someone on your level since y'all at the bottom ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

You can't accept that you lost on the BIG STAGE!!! Skip over it!!! Just like a Trump Supporter!!! Done!!! Dropping the Mic!!! You made ESPN all of that money the entire Fall Season and couldn't get the Big One!!!! BUFFALO!!!! GTFOH!!!!

It's the fact that a 9th place team trying to talk noise. Aint shyt y'all can say to THEE ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ. We kicked your arse with Hendrick recruits. Get the fukk outta here ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

I never thought Iโ€™d see the day the once great Grambling would have to hang on another teams nuts to make a point because they themselves werenโ€™t thereโ€ฆ Grambling has officially hit rock bottomโ€ฆ

I never thought Iโ€™d see the day the once great Grambling would have to hang on another teams nuts to make a point because they themselves werenโ€™t thereโ€ฆ Grambling has officially hit rock bottomโ€ฆ
Negro Please!!!! You won the SWAC and thatโ€™s about it! Thatโ€™s as far you can go! You get no prize for 2nd Place for the Celebration Bowl. Could give a damn about your new to winning ass! Schedule us. Thatโ€™s all. BS talking from you stops until then. Until you win it all, you really have nothing to say. Itโ€™s sad that you represent the SWAC and again lose to a 6-5 team with an old coach. Reality check. Yโ€™all ainโ€™t ready for the next level. Just glad to be there! Thatโ€™s that half isht! Canโ€™t seal the deal! No Nuts!!! Keep doing AFLAC Commercials and marching with the band. Glad to be there. Saban will show you how itโ€™s done. Take Notes! We already showed you how to do it once and will show you again. Country โ€œUrbanโ€ Ass!

As long as Primetime Sanders is on the sideline coaching I have zero concerns with him going against Hue Dat from an x and o standpoint. Prime is like a veneer. J-State will look like gold on the outside, but once the veneer surface is penetrated all you see as those bucking Buffalo Bills of the SWAC shining in the red, white, and blue. I doubt you come out the East next year.

This is what this so called experienced 80 years of NFL coaching has produced:

1. Ever-changing O-line each week killing any chance of O-line continuity, where you cannot run block or pass protect
  2. Changing to a new OC in the biggest game of the year
  3. Not being able to thwart a 31-3 run by SCSU (by far the weakest MEAC champion sent to the CB)
  4. Embarrassing the SWAC. I was visiting in-laws in Gulfport yesterday and that Buffalo Bill performance is still the talk of Mississippi

Never fear the G-Men and Hue Dat will restore honor and integrity of the SWAC. At Icon Grambling, we do not believe in this one year ahead crap. Consistent and high performance over time are Icon Gramโ€™s greatest legacy.

Meditate on this. Icon Grambling has never gone more than six years without a SWAC championship since we joined the SWAC along with J-State in 1959. Operative and key word is never. I do not believe a single collegiate program in the history of college football has achieved this. When a program has championship droughts like J-State on the order of decades it is quite understandable why you deflect from your championship futility.

We Grambling baby. We embrace our historical record of kicking ass as those championships averaging every six years over 60 year span are no lie! Continue to buy you some with Prime!

SCG live from Grambling, LA - Lord willing see you there!

Last edited:
That's what losers do. When you lose 11 games in 1 year you have to be a cheerleaders for others since that's a new low. Them folks got blew out by a 2-9 bcu team ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

As long as Primetime Sanders is on the sideline coaching I have zero concerns with him going against Hue Dat from an x and o standpoint. Prime is like a veneer. J-State will look like gold on the outside, but once the veneer surface is penetrated all you see as those bucking Buffalo Bills of the SWAC shining in the red, white, and blue. I doubt you come out the East next year.

1. Ever-changing O-line each week killing any chance of O-line continuity, where you cannot run block or pass protect
  3. Not being able to thwart a 31-3 run by SCSU (by far the weakest MEAC champion sent to the CB)
  4. Embarrassing the SWAC. I was visiting in-laws in Gulfport yesterday and that Buffalo Bill performance is still the talk of Mississippi

Never fear the G-Men and Hue Dat will restore honor and integrity of the SWAC. At Icon Grambling, we do not believe in this one year ahead crap. Consistent and high performance over time are Icon Gramโ€™s greatest legacy.

Meditate on this. Icon Grambling has never gone more than six years without a SWAC championship since we joined the SWAC along with J-State in 1959. Operative and key word is never. I do not believe a single collegiate program in the history of college football has achieved this. When a program has championship droughts like J-State on the order of decades it is quite understandable why you deflect from your championship futility.

We Grambling baby. We embrace our historical record of kicking ass as those championships averaging every six years over 60 year span are no lie! Continue to buy you some with Prime!

Ain't nobody reading all that. If you gotta type a novel you've already failed.
Screenshot_20211208-155251_Instagram.jpg

Supe, don't waste your time with that BS. Until they win on the BIG STAGE, nothing else matters! BUFFALO is back!!!! And still can't close the deal all the way!!!!

Supe, don't waste your time with that BS. Until they win on the BIG STAGE, nothing else matters! BUFFALO is back!!!! And still can't close the deal all the way!!!!

You do realize that we won a SCG back when that was the big stage. We know what you'll say next but bottom line...we won on the big stage of that time

Guys like make hard to root for Gram if they make to the CB again ๐Ÿ˜†. I'm a SWAC guy but mane...SMH.

Let's see how next season goes. All this talk about history ain't gonna win nothing this fall.

I think the posts in this thread disproves the thread's title.

You do realize that we won a SCG back when that was the big stage. We know what you'll say next but bottom line...we won on the big stage of that time

Guys like make hard to root for Gram if they make to the CB again ๐Ÿ˜†. I'm a SWAC guy but mane...SMH.

Let's see how next season goes. All this talk about history ain't gonna win nothing this fall.

I think the posts in this thread disproves the thread's title.
Metro, keep it current. It's Negroes like J-Stank who win every once in a while and think that they are world beaters every year! You haven't won the Celebration Bowl yet and you're bragging about all this other BS, yet you didn't seal the deal on THIS BIG STAGE!!! My Dumb Ass wanted to see Coach Prime win it and it was very embarassing to see you lose to a 6-5 Team!!! Look at all the BS y'all talk and haven't done anything of worth. You won the SWAC. Great! Now be the Black College National Champions!!! Elevate your thinking than just the SWAC. Hell the MEAC does!!! And they are not even competitive to the SWAC. But you made them very damn good. You had an 11-1 record and got your ass embarrassed by a 6-5 Team! Really? All of that hype that you caused all season long and y'all choked on the BIG STAGE!!! BUFFALO BILLS of the SWAC!!!!

That's why I said, "Schedule Us." Let's set the date and stop the BS Talkin'!! Let's Go! Get Ashley to contact Dr. Scott....

Metro, keep it current. It's Negroes like J-Stank who win every once in a while and think that they are world beaters every year! You haven't won the Celebration Bowl yet and you're bragging about all this other BS, yet you didn't seal the deal on THIS BIG STAGE!!! My Dumb Ass wanted to see Coach Prime win it and it was very embarassing to see you lose to a 6-5 Team!!! Look at all the BS y'all talk and haven't done anything of worth. You won the SWAC. Great! Now be the Black College National Champions!!! Elevate your thinking than just the SWAC. Hell the MEAC does!!! And they are not even competitive to the SWAC. But you made them very damn good. You had an 11-1 record and got your ass embarrassed by a 6-5 Team! Really? All of that hype that you caused all season long and y'all choked on the BIG STAGE!!! BUFFALO BILLS of the SWAC!!!!

That's why I said, "Schedule Us." Let's set the date and stop the BS Talkin'!! Let's Go! Get Ashley to contact Dr. Scott....

You seem more upset that I was. It only took me a few days though.

If someone told me before the season that a first year staff would make it to the CB and lose, I'd be cool with that.

Back