GSU v. JSU is Not a Rival Because.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Grambling has 4 Hall of Famers. Find out who they are and no Doug Williams is not, but eventually he will be. For the record, Ed Reed called and inquired about the job. Nothing else. Don't believe everything that you hear. Negro, you have 1 winning season in 8 years and now "You All That!" Hell, it took you 4 coaches to get it right! Coach Prime will leave you in 2 years or less. We didn't need Hue to kick your ass 3 years in a row at your rent-a-stadium. We are glad that you finally became relevant again! Took you long enough to get it right. Then you couldn't win the big game. South Carolina State and Pugh whupped y'all ass! Next time, if you get there again, close the deal and win the damn game. The Buffalo Bills are back at it again!!!! Don't be a 1-Hit Wonder!!!! Grambling will be ok. Worry about what you're trying to do in the short amount you have with Coach Prime. Y'all are really country and arrogant. But it's expected. Y'all shoulda kept Fat Albert, uh I mean Comegy! But y'all love Coach Prime on his Hover Round and can't win the most important game. Typical Mafia Mistake!!! A regular guy like Fobbs won it for Grambling!!!
I’m sorry, did I miss something ? Has Grambling been in the SWAC championship or even won their division since 2017? Don’t answer that. I’ll lower the standard, did Grambling even win the state fair classic in the last four years? Here’s my problem with you Gram folks you want to lecture us about y’all history BUT can’t show me a damn thing y’all did in the last four years without bringing up History…. How Texas southern and valley have a better showing in 2021 in football, how that work sway… somebody help my man… he swam to deep in the water and now he slowly drowning … send help asap.!

Grambling has 4 Hall of Famers. Find out who they are and no Doug Williams is not, but eventually he will be. For the record, Ed Reed called and inquired about the job. Nothing else. Don't believe everything that you hear. Negro, you have 1 winning season in 8 years and now "You All That!" Hell, it took you 4 coaches to get it right! Coach Prime will leave you in 2 years or less. We didn't need Hue to kick your ass 3 years in a row at your rent-a-stadium. We are glad that you finally became relevant again! Took you long enough to get it right. Then you couldn't win the big game. South Carolina State and Pugh whupped y'all ass! Next time, if you get there again, close the deal and win the damn game. The Buffalo Bills are back at it again!!!! Don't be a 1-Hit Wonder!!!! Grambling will be ok. Worry about what you're trying to do in the short amount you have with Coach Prime. Y'all are really country and arrogant. But it's expected. Y'all shoulda kept Fat Albert, uh I mean Comegy! But y'all love Coach Prime on his Hover Round and can't win the most important game. Typical Mafia Mistake!!! A regular guy like Fobbs won it for Grambling!!!
Main man, you reading to respond. Go back to the initial statement which was JSU had relevancy before Coach Prime thought about coming to coach. In fact, even he said that when he came to jsu because of our history and trying to build upon that. Have we had a 8 year drought… duh nobody’s debating that lol hell that wasn’t the point of this conversation. The difference between us and y’all is we came in confident about our season and took our ass whooping like men … y’all sorry trash bags lose or have mediocre seasons y’all bring up history nobody today cares about. Nobody. We all have history. We had a winning season and a swac title a year ahead of schedule. Coach prime was out for four important games and JSU was still giving out Ls with Coach Flee. You’re drowning. You got caught not knowing how many players Grambling has drafted. You’re an embarrassment to The Hall of Greatness.

I’m sorry, did I miss something ? Has Grambling been in the SWAC championship or even won their division since 2017? Don’t answer that. I’ll lower the standard, did Grambling even win the state fair classic in the last four years? Here’s my problem with you Gram folks you want to lecture us about y’all history BUT can’t show me a damn thing y’all did in the last four years without bringing up History…. How Texas southern and valley have a better showing in 2021 in football, how that work sway… somebody help my man… he swam to deep in the water and now he slowly drowning … send help asap.!
Hold up! What did you do before Coach Prime came along? Since 2013? We kicked y'all a-- 3 years in a row when after we boycotted your Homecoming at your rent-a-stadium! And you still have the nerve to say something? Anything? Let's talk about nobody else but Grambling and Jackson State! You had your chance to be an HBCU Champion, but you couldn't seal the deal. I predicted that. You just want to get there and look pretty. Ok. You were the talk of all of America and get on the biggest stage and you lose to a decent MEAC Team. They were not great. Yeah, go ahead and say, "y'all weren't there." You're right. But what did you do? Choked! That's not "fake news." Be a real prophet and prophesy to Coach Prime and let him know that y'all will run him outta town if he doesn't win it all in '22. Let us help you elevate your mindset since you can't seem to get past your dropping the ball. Nobody recognizes the 2nd Place Team. Hell, nobody really recognizes South Carolina State. They are not really relevant, but "they beat Jackson State." Sad!!! Y'all talked all that BS and still you're the Buffalo Bills!!!

Main man, you reading to respond. Go back to the initial statement which was JSU had relevancy before Coach Prime thought about coming to coach. In fact, even he said that when he came to jsu because of our history and trying to build upon that. Have we had a 8 year drought… duh nobody’s debating that lol hell that wasn’t the point of this conversation. The difference between us and y’all is we came in confident about our season and took our ass whooping like men … y’all sorry trash bags lose or have mediocre seasons y’all bring up history nobody today cares about. Nobody. We all have history. We had a winning season and a swac title a year ahead of schedule. Coach prime was out for four important games and JSU was still giving out Ls with Coach Flee. You’re drowning. You got caught not knowing how many players Grambling has drafted. You’re an embarrassment to The Hall of Greatness.
Yeah, you're confident in making it to the Big Game and choking!!! The hype is too much for you!

Whether it's 129 or 29, we have more than you! Don't be dumb enough to think that you will run the table again like that. Remember, you are a "1-Hit Wonder." And you didn't win the Big Game on the Big Stage. Buffalo Bills!!!!

Hold up! What did you do before Coach Prime came along? Since 2013? We kicked y'all a-- 3 years in a row when after we boycotted your Homecoming at your rent-a-stadium! And you still have the nerve to say something? Anything? Let's talk about nobody else but Grambling and Jackson State! You had your chance to be an HBCU Champion, but you couldn't seal the deal. I predicted that. You just want to get there and look pretty. Ok. You were the talk of all of America and get on the biggest stage and you lose to a decent MEAC Team. They were not great. Yeah, go ahead and say, "y'all weren't there." You're right. But what did you do? Choked! That's not "fake news." Be a real prophet and prophesy to Coach Prime and let him know that y'all will run him outta town if he doesn't win it all in '22. Let us help you elevate your mindset since you can't seem to get past your dropping the ball. Nobody recognizes the 2nd Place Team. Hell, nobody really recognizes South Carolina State. They are not really relevant, but "they beat Jackson State." Sad!!! Y'all talked all that BS and still you're the Buffalo Bills!!!
What has Grambling done lately ? It’s easy to judge us when you’ve been irrelevant the last four years. If you’re going to continue to deflect then you’ve answered that question for me, because you can’t write an answer without bringing up history… just own it… Grambling has not been Grambling by its standards… period end of discussion. JSU beat Grambling in 2021 and is a year ahead of schedule. So when you reply, start with Gram didn’t meet its standard reputation or you’re delusional and out of touch with what your program has become. Try again.

Whether it's 129 or 29, we have more than you! Don't be dumb enough to think that you will run the table again like that. Remember, you are a "1-Hit Wonder." And you didn't win the Big Game on the Big Stage. Buffalo Bills!!!!
Who said we are running the table ? See again, you’re reading to reply… lol we’re the SWAC champions in a year we won’t picked to be. We had a historical season that didn’t end the way we wanted but we will be back there. You hope we don’t run the table again though. Again, what has Grambling done lately. Stay on topic and answer the question. My team are SWAC champions, your team making front headlines on this website for the wrong reasons… call us Buffalo bills all you want but y’all must be the Washington Football team with all the conspiracies and internal problems y’all have… how you Icon and you barely support your school at home on campus games … y’all just show up for bayou and state fair… get the hell on with that foolishness… start a rebuttal where you exclude history… we have ours as well… don’t talk out one side of your ass and not address the other side which is Grambling of the LAST FOUR years… Southern and PV repped the West not y’all country jokers…

What has Grambling done lately ? It’s easy to judge us when you’ve been irrelevant the last four years. If you’re going to continue to deflect then you’ve answered that question for me, because you can’t write an answer without bringing up history… just own it… Grambling has not been Grambling by its standards… period end of discussion. JSU beat Grambling in 2021 and is a year ahead of schedule. So when you reply, start with Gram didn’t meet its standard reputation or you’re delusional and out of touch with what your program has become. Try again.
8 is greater than 4 if you can count. I/We have owned our shortcomings……period. I am clearly speaking about what you have not done and that’s win the Celebration Bowl. And this is history! An 11-win team who had not had a winning season in several years (you know the number) loses to a 6-5 team from the MEAC? Really?!?!?! Try Again!!! The faces of your fans on TV said it all!!! More to come! Unrealistic or cocky!!! Which one? A 6-5 Team that you lost to. Stop with that “a year ahead of schedule” BS! You lost the BIG 1 right on schedule! Try again! Similar to your twin BUFFALO!!!!

8 is greater than 4 if you can count. I/We have owned our shortcomings……period. I am clearly speaking about what you have not done and that’s win the Celebration Bowl. And this is history! An 11-win team who had not had a winning season in several years (you know the number) loses to a 6-5 team from the MEAC? Really?!?!?! Try Again!!! The faces of your fans on TV said it all!!! More to come! Unrealistic or cocky!!! Which one? A 6-5 Team that you lost to. Stop with that “a year ahead of schedule” BS! You lost the BIG 1 right on schedule! Try again! Similar to your twin BUFFALO!!!!
Beat us. Until then hold this L

Screenshot_20211208-155251_Instagram.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who said we are running the table ? See again, you’re reading to reply… lol we’re the SWAC champions in a year we won’t picked to be. We had a historical season that didn’t end the way we wanted but we will be back there. You hope we don’t run the table again though. Again, what has Grambling done lately. Stay on topic and answer the question. My team are SWAC champions, your team making front headlines on this website for the wrong reasons… call us Buffalo bills all you want but y’all must be the Washington Football team with all the conspiracies and internal problems y’all have… how you Icon and you barely support your school at home on campus games … y’all just show up for bayou and state fair… get the hell on with that foolishness… start a rebuttal where you exclude history… we have ours as well… don’t talk out one side of your ass and not address the other side which is Grambling of the LAST FOUR years… Southern and PV repped the West not y’all country jokers…
8 is greater than 4. Also, since you wanna talk, since 2014, we have had ONLY 1 losing full season and that was this year. How many have you had!!! More than 1 for sure and many coaches during that time. Let’s not go there. I’d rather be Washington than BUFFALO anyday!!!! When was the last time that Buffalo has won The Big Game vs Washington winning it? NOT EVER!!!! Dumb Logic on your part! Now all of sudden, you want to mildly re-direct your intentions with that BS about not running the table when everybody in Jackson, Canton, Meridian, Kosiuscko, and Vicksburg drove to Atlanta to be disappointed. That’s why they play the game. Win it, then talk!!! Don’t bring Southern or PV in this. We’re talkin’ about yo a - -! BUFFALO!!!!! And you wanna talk about country???? Bringin‘ all of those pots and pans to tailgate in Atlanta and not cleaning after you lost!!! Lost to a 6-5 Team!!! Butterbeans and Neckbone Juice!!!! Negro Please!!! No Class!!!

8 is greater than 4. Also, since you wanna talk, since 2014, we have had ONLY 1 losing full season and that was this year. How many have you had!!! More than 1 for sure and many coaches during that time. Let’s not go there. I’d rather be Washington than BUFFALO anyday!!!! When was the last time that Buffalo has won The Big Game vs Washington winning it? NOT EVER!!!! Dumb Logic on your part! Now all of sudden, you want to mildly re-direct your intentions with that BS about not running the table when everybody in Jackson, Canton, Meridian, Kosiuscko, and Vicksburg drove to Atlanta to be disappointed. That’s why they play the game. Win it, then talk!!! Don’t bring Southern or PV in this. We’re talkin’ about yo a - -! BUFFALO!!!!! And you wanna talk about country???? Bringin‘ all of those pots and pans to tailgate in Atlanta and not cleaning after you lost!!! Lost to a 6-5 Team!!! Butterbeans and Neckbone Juice!!!! Negro Please!!! No Class!!!

Dude didn't y'all lose the celebration bowl once as well. Exactly so kill that noise. Buffalo bills didn't win championships, we did, so you can kill that analogy. The biggest game is always your conference championship. That's the goal for everyone in the conference. You keep trying to revert to history since your team currently sucks arse and lost 11 games in two seasons of football (losing record both seasons). We just ran through the Swac and will continue to do so in the future so you can miss us with reminiscing over your glory years. Your team is trash at this moment while ours is thee best in the conference.

Yawns* This coming from a 4-11 Grambling team. Y’all haven’t been the same since we whooped y’all ass… it’s okay. And y’all ain’t own y’all short comings… y’all mofos talk more than that drunk uncle who tryna fight his cousin over a piece of chicken. Win something first , then talk.

Dude didn't y'all lose the celebration bowl once as well. Exactly so kill that noise. Buffalo bills didn't win championships, we did, so you can kill that analogy. The biggest game is always your conference championship. That's the goal for everyone in the conference. You keep trying to revert to history since your team currently sucks arse and lost 11 games in two seasons of football (losing record both seasons). We just ran through the Swac and will continue to do so in the future so you can miss us with reminiscing over your glory years. Your team is trash at this moment while ours is thee best in the conference.
Dummy, we won the 1st time we showed up. You’ve only been once and 0-1. Dumb Negro, the only way you get to Atlanta is through the conference championship game. That’s obvious. Duh! You talk you’re like going back. I doubt it seriously. Then when you don’t, y’all will be trippin’ with Coach Prime. Then he will leave and you’ll be back to when y’all forced Comegy (Fat Albert) to leave. A 1-hit wonder you are. You’re like a blip on the screen. A few blips and you go away.

Dummy, we won the 1st time we showed up. You’ve only been once and 0-1. Dumb Negro, the only way you get to Atlanta is through the conference championship game. That’s obvious. Duh! You talk you’re like going back. I doubt it seriously. Then when you don’t, y’all will be trippin’ with Coach Prime. Then he will leave and you’ll be back to when y’all forced Comegy (Fat Albert) to leave. A 1-hit wonder you are. You’re like a blip on the screen. A few blips and you go away.

So that's a Yes that you lost in the Celebration bowl as well like I said initially. And hold the name calling... ain't nothing worse than a keyboard gangsta lol.
You can doubt it all you want. Y'all sorry arses for sure won't be able to do anything about it. You're like the 9th "best" team in the conference. Only Pb, bcu, and txsu was worse. Try at least being above .500 next season. Your program is in the pits again while mine is trending and soaring. Don't worry this posts will be bumped after we run through the Swac again.

You hoping and praying we don’t. Just like this past year oh jsu gone choke to this team and that … y’all be wishing and moving that hurdle back when we accomplish… the hate and envy… we love it.

You already proved to be a choker in the biggest game on the biggest stage and your coach was the one who made all of this happen with the national exposure and you got exposed when it really mattered. You’re trending after 1 season? Ok…..Let’s consistently winning after 2 or 3 seasons. Then you have something to stand on. Right now, the potential is there. Let’s see what happens. Schedule us! That’s all that matters!!

So that's a Yes that you lost in the Celebration bowl as well like I said initially. And hold the name calling... ain't nothing worse than a keyboard gangsta lol.
You can doubt it all you want. Y'all sorry arses for sure won't be able to do anything about it. You're like the 9th "best" team in the conference. Only Pb, bcu, and txsu was worse. Try at least being above .500 next season. Your program is in the pits again while mine is trending and soaring. Don't worry this posts will be bumped after we run through the Swac again.
You still missed it. The 1st time that we showed up in Atlanta, we won and we are the only SWAC School to win the Celebration Bowl. You nor Alcorn could do that. There’s nothing that will change that. Facts Brother. Now schedule us and keep talking trash about being a year ahead of schedule and all of that monkey shine.

Back