GSU v. JSU is Not a Rival Because.....

"Gram! Gitcho' ass back up in this SWAC house.... always fuggin' with folk and then expect daddy to come bail you out!"

spank GIF

Gram folks love living on the backs of their history meanwhile they been a mediocre program since 2017. Somebody wake old man Gram up and tell them it’s 2021 and they were absolute garbage this year. But but wErE icON smh The Gram fans I know would just shull up considering their standard is championships… not series records. Side shows. Smh.

Gram folks love living on the backs of their history meanwhile they been a mediocre program since 2017. Somebody wake old man Gram up and tell them it’s 2021 and they were absolute garbage this year. But but wErE icON smh The Gram fans I know would just shull up considering their standard is championships… not series records. Side shows. Smh.
You just became relevant since 2013. How long will this one last? Y'all are a trip! South Carolina State tapped that ass and you thought that "Old Man" was going to lay down and let Coach Prime run over him! Not! Everybody was rootin' for you and again, another let down. Like your band says, "Go Home!"

You just became relevant since 2013. How long will this one last? Y'all are a trip! South Carolina State tapped that ass and you thought that "Old Man" was going to lay down and let Coach Prime run over him! Not! Everybody was rootin' for you and again, another let down. Like your band says, "Go Home!"
It’s funny we act like the great Grambling don’t have a celebration bowl loss on their resume to go with their loan win. And for the record, when jsu was down 2013 - 2020 I wasn’t the one saying the following as I’ve seen mediocre to now losing Grambling do since 2018…

Gram goes 4-7

“We’re the Icon of the SwAC”

Gram goes 4-7

“We own series records”

Gram goes 4-7

“We’re the black Notre dame”

Gram goes 4-7

“Grambling will be ba… awe shut the hell up !!!

As @The Founder said when jsu had to take them ass whoopings … “I’ll lower the standards, win your division or else shut up” nobody care what you did in 2017 this 2021… Win something and be the Icon or shut that history crap up.

Tell me about it. Old Buffalo Bills losing mofos! (SMH)

535-5356685_buffalo-bills-team-logo-clipart.png

Tell me about it. Old Buffalo Bills losing mofos! (SMH)

View attachment 14224
Now Ken , considering YOU just wrote an article exposing the schools lack of nutrition to student athletes and inadequate equipment, go head and sit this one out Benedict. But since you like stories, how about I submit an article explaining how Gramblings decline started after a loss at home to JSU in the spring and they’ve only looked a shell of themselves 🤔. How bout it traitor ?

Now Ken , considering YOU just wrote an article exposing the schools lack of nutrition to student athletes and inadequate equipment, go head and sit this one out Benedict. But since you like stories, how about I submit an article explaining how Gramblings decline started after a loss at home to JSU in the spring and they’ve only looked a shell of themselves 🤔. How bout it traitor ?
Repeat after me, "The Buffalo Bills are back!"

JSU please post the number of Celebration Bowls you have won....then post GSU's.....JSU please post the number of SWAC titles...then post GSU's....JSU then post the overall head to head record against GSU.

In short....Sit yo bootleg transfer having jacking off to Brittany Reaner in the back of room asses down some fucking where. Yall got wore the fuck out by a 6-8 team and got FAMU in here talking dilutional shit about being the Black National Champion and these motherfuckers got put out in the first round of the playoffs.

"Got damn who charge over at JSU!!!!"

"1640122191206.png

Attachments

• 1640121980033.png
    1640121980033.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 8

We won about 4 trophies this year. How many did y'all get going 4-11 😆 🤣

You guys always say THIS year,,,,which means JSU is not a BRAND but a label over something cheap.

GSU is a BRAND....marketed.....you see when we are in commercials we make sure that the G is there. Hell Deion doesn't give a shit about yall.....hell yall used models as band members in Deion's background on the Aflak commercial. Had he gave a damn that band would have had on JSU uniforms.

That being said go on somewhere nah.....goin nah bah!

"Ninja I got the gout and you out acting a damn fool blocking the invisible ninja and my son out here throwing to who knows who."
1640124542260.png

You guys always say THIS year,,,,which means JSU is not a BRAND but a label over something cheap.

GSU is a BRAND....marketed.....you see when we are in commercials we make sure that the G is there. Hell Deion doesn't give a shit about yall.....hell yall used models as band members in Deion's background on the Aflak commercial. Had he gave a damn that band would have had on JSU uniforms.

That being said go on somewhere nah.....goin nah bah!

GSU deflects to "Brand" when their team suck arse lol. Never fails. And yall sucked arse all year.

Newsflash that's an Aflac commercial. You sound crazy being that this man has solely brought more money to the entire university than what we've sign in forever. . including the Boom.

GSU deflects to "Brand" when their team suck arse lol. Never fails. And yall sucked arse all year.

Newsflash that's an Aflac commercial. You sound crazy being that this man has solely brought more money to the entire university than what we've sign in forever. . including the Boom.

Next you are going to say Deion paid for the invisible domed stadium.

Back