GSU ANNOUNCES MAJOR STADIUM IMPROVEMENTS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hey Grambling don't forget to add some Ducks to that Pond of a Stadium, they will help make the landscape beautiful!

Sign,
One of the Eight Thousand Fans

In addition to the stadium upgrades, Bryant said the school is adding a fourth home game, something fans have discussed for years. Rather than play the Red River Classic in Shreveport this fall, the Texas Southern University football matchup will be played at home on Oct. 28. TSU has a big fan base,with a 2016 regular home attendance of 5,371 and away attendance averaging 8,665. Bryant said that game will now be the GSU homecoming game. The GSU-TSU game will be Homecoming 2018
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Very nice Grambling. It's amazing to see how well that school regrouped after all of the downs a few years back. With the way GSU has been looking on the field, I think their attendance numbers are going to catch more eyes with a great looking field.

Congratulations.

Now who is the new basketball coach?

That was the game coming off the JSU protest game. I was there. We beat they asses.

You are absolutely right! That WAS the game following the "protest game" and you guys did win. In retrospect, I feel honored knowing that I was in the same stadium as the great C LeB28.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know you all have some nice upgrades coming along over there in the red hills. Just wanted to know if any of you had any pics of the progress made so far?

IMG_8812.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_8813.jpg
IMG_8811.jpg

@goodolebrave

Last edited:
They way it is going. Alcorn, Valley, JSU, and UAPB will be the only teams in the SWAC with grass.

They way it is going. Alcorn, Valley, JSU, and UAPB will be the only teams in the SWAC with grass.
Everybody else will hate they have Turf.... The bigger schools are regretting it now. Injuries after injuries and their trying to some up with something softer I hear, but Valley is in talks with companies already for the crap. SMH we won't be too far behind.

While y'all got the folks there, can they tear down that old water tower? Sell it for scrap iron or something. Use that money for something else.

Not trying to be funny. Just saying. It looks bad and makes the place look even more tired and run down. Shouldn't be the first thing you see when you hit campus.

Only trying to help ....

What old water tower? The university has only two which are white with the Grambling logo. The one across the street from the university belongs to the City of Grambling.

Back